To all the bottoms out there, here's a question, To Use or Not To Use after beeing fucked and bred?

Hello Everyone out there, I have a question for all the bottoms, To Use or Not to Use after beeing fucked and bred?

The reason that I say this is I've just been fucked by my FB about an hour ago, he was wonderful and I'm about to go out and I don't want to leave a mess, so as seen on this picture I've inserted a Tampon to keep it all neat and tidy, I don't normally post picturs of my intimate parts but on this case I decided, on a discussion piece on, To Use or Not to Use, I would like to know from other bottoms, Do you do what I've been doing after being fucked and inpregnated or do you let it all run, even when you're going out after being fucked.

P.S.

I hope this picture isn't too Graphic for you all, and for all the tops out there, would you fuck me if you had the chance to breed me?

IMG_5826.JPG

Guest barehole4use

i never use a tampon to hold the juice in but i got a tight ass, can easily hold 2-3 loads before it starts to run, i suppose it depends how you are, if it going to leak then you might need a tissue or something similar, i have no experience with using a tampon so cannot give any advice there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 7:53 PM, barehole4use said:

i never use a tampon to hold the juice in but i got a tight ass, can easily hold 2-3 loads before it starts to run, i suppose it depends how you are, if it going to leak then you might need a tissue or something similar, i have no experience with using a tampon so cannot give any advice there.

I agree I can hold aload all day after morning sex 

Yes borehole I agree but my man just has in morning for one and off he goes.  Now when we both have a day off my bedroom smells like sex

t_04.jpg

I hold it until it leaks out into my underwear.  Then I just continue to wear it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have used them I keep some with me when I am out I only use them if I am dressed and cannot get cum stains on my pants when in male dress at a business function etc. other than that I hold the cum in me and as it eases out I enjoy the feeling 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I mainly service men late night, so after they have bred me I usually go to bed with no special prep. I've never had a problem retaining their gift over night.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Use the butt plug myself...tho sometimes I get really happy with the drippy down my leg as I let my guest out.  I always clean an prepare, then use my toys to prepare me for a great big thick pounding.  I cant get enough in my mouth or in my ass.  If we rubber up for ass, I always suck the cum from our condom.

• 1 month later...

I wear tiny little bootie shorts and live for taking multiple loads \so I like to just let it drip. love walking around with a noticeable cumspot on my fuckhole and cum dripping down my legs to my ankles. great way to show what a cumdump I am. works best after taking some really thick cocks that gape my hole.

x-cumbum3.jpg