Poppers !!

Guest Huffer69

Guest Huffer69

So who amongst us does poppers & how often - I love poppers & use them every time during solo sex, cam sex & buddy sex - any kind of sex - I'm a self confessed popper pig !!     Here's the proof !!

Selfie ! (121).JPG

Selfie ! (127).JPG

Guest barehole4use

I love poppers too, some are a lot better then others, some give you a big time headache too, my favourite brand on the moment is jungle juice black label ( big bottle ) so not to lose it in the sauna.

Unknown.jpeg

I love them!  Always use them while sucking cock especially.   Definitely while getting bred.  My top(s) usually take a hit just before they blow in me as I do.  Makes the moment they cum more intense and lasts longer.  Some guys tell me the cum harder and longer.  I miss the old Rush tho.  Is there anything just as good?

Guest Huffer69

I like to use Extreme Gold which  always seems to reach the point but am using one called Pig at the moment - which seems ok & don't give me a bad head after prolonged use !!   

• 1 year later...
Guest Huffer69

Just taken delivery of a fresh supply - gotta keep a big supply to hand for all those self abuse & cam fun times in these stay at home days !! ;) Also included are some new ones not tried yet pictured with new cock pumps & a triple cock ring set !! ;) 

Image 1 - Liquid Gold ( my fav so far ) Slut ( lol ) Original ( good one too ) 

Image 2 - Active, Passive, Top, Bottom - all probably the same( but useful for those BB parties I guess - is this one is yours, this one is mine etc - lol )   

Supplies !!.JPG

Supplies !! (2).JPG

Guest barehole4use
1 hour ago, Huffer69 said:

Just taken delivery of a fresh supply

I find a really good website to order from & they always come discreetly packed are from : https://www.poppers-shop.de

Guest subbttmhole

I fucking LOVE popper! Unfortunately they can be a bit rough on me though. I did a few hours of ass stretching on the fuck machine a few days ago and hit the poppers hard. Afterwards I had a lot of issues with racing heart rate, low blood pressure, blurry vision, bluish lips and fingernails. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest barehole4use
32 minutes ago, Huffer69 said:

I should think about stocking up ??

An extra supply is never a bad thing & i am sure you keep yours in the fridge too, to keep them extra fresh & last longer. luckily here the shops are still open so easily bought over the counter, a good place to buy online is : https://www.poppers-shop.de

My current favourite brand is jungle juice black label, just strong enough without the headache but the perfect high.

Unknown.jpeg

Guest Huffer69

Mmm Might just have to try this one !! 

Do any of you guys go for the double barrel huff ?? ;);) 

385.JPG

389.JPG

Edited by Huffer69
added photos
Guest barehole4use
4 hours ago, Huffer69 said:

Do any of you guys go for the double barrel huff

I am surprised they have not developed a poppers bottle with double nostril inhaling with 2 separate pipes, now that would be awesome. What i like about that website i suggested earlier is thet they have a really huge range op poppers & really new cool brands that i cannot find anywhere else so it's worth taking a look at the site anyway.

Guest Huffer69
22 hours ago, barehole4use said:

I am surprised they have not developed a poppers bottle with double nostril inhaling with 2 separate pipes, now that would be awesome. What i like about that website i suggested earlier is that they have a really huge range op poppers & really new cool brands that i cannot find anywhere else so it's worth taking a look at the site anyway.

Now there's an opening for someone - wonder who needs to get that request ?? 

Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 2/11/2021 at 10:54 PM, barehole4use said:

He just invested 1.5 billion dollars in bitcoin currency.

Must be nice to be able to gamble with that level of investment. Crypto is way too volatile.

Guest barehole4use
On 2/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, Huffer69 said:

who falls for such nonsense - nuff said !! 

Well i think a man as innovative as Elon Musk is making a shrewd investment, he is not the creator of Tesla because he is dumb now is he.