Here's a question for both Tops and Bottoms, When is it too hot for a Fuck?

Hello everyone out there, here's a question for all Tops and Bottoms, this is about the weather and I know that there are people on the Northern Hamisphere who are right in the middle of their winter, well here in Australia, it's Bloody Hot, so hot I pondered this question for all the Barebackers Out there, both Tops and Bottoms, so here's that question for all of you.

When is it far too hot to have a Fuck, Day or Night?  That is the question I'm asking out there for all of you.

I will say my lover at the time we were at work and he took me in one of the rooms at work in the middle of summer. It was so hot he was fucking so good and hard his sweat was pouring on me and of course 

I was sweating he was fucking me so hard that our heat set off the alarm the security guard had to come to our room my man had to tell them he was fucking me and that is why  the alarm went off So I didn't care how it was 

I've spent time in ABSs that didn't have proper HVAC and the booths would get very hot. I think this is how I got into stripping naked in the booths when I play. Proper hydration is key, just like sports or work. Pace yourself. Go slower when it is hot. 
I don't think I would play outside when it was hot unless it was in the shade. Nobody wants sunburn on their parts. Direct sun will make things seem twice as hot anyway.

Guest barehole4use

I understand where you're coming from & i can answer it because it happened this summer here, well for all the sluts out there that know what i get up to, i always go outdoor cruising in the summer but when it is too hot like some days this past summer like 37c+ it's just nasty to go out for a fuck, i tried believe me but no one wants to go cruising when it is too hot outdoors & it is sticky for fucking, i prefer to stay indoors with the airco blowing instead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I can only assume you mean too hot to play outdoors.  In a way, I can agree.  There is a lakeside area in Dallas that has been successfully cruisy for probably at least 25 years--I know it was well-established before I moved back in mid-2003.  Before the recession peaked in 2009, it could be very busy late in the evening, especially on Friday & Saturday nights. It hasn't been as busy on a regular basis since the recession; but, there have been some good nights.  When there's a decent, steady breeze and the humidity is fairly low, it's OK when it's warmer--and it's mid-summer now here.  One July night (I think in 2007), a tall, very athletic bottom remembered me from our failed attempt to fuck on a cold night the previous November; he knew of an open spot on a short, hidden path. He was hot enough to get me hard quickly, and the humidity that night provided partial lube. While I was fucking him, a third guy joined us to spitroast him for about 10 minutes.  In the air made more still by the surrounding trees & shrubs, I fucked him for another 10-15 minutes until the heat & humidity proved too much for either of us.  When I get overheated, I need to cool off & rehydrate before I can go at it again; but, there was no way for us to cool of then.  We wanted to meet again later and pick up where we left off; but, we never did manage to be there at the same time again before the recession made guys focus more on lack of income.  (In Megaphone--now Megamates for same-sex meetings--almost 60% of the guys in my Hot List dropped out between Nov.  2008 & April 2009.)  That's just a prime example of what it can be like when the weather is just too warm and/or too humid.  Sometimes in summer, guys wait till 10:30pm to start showing up but won't stay because it's still too warm.

Probably the one time that was as close to being an exception was an athletic 28-year-old whom I met at his apartment in 2005 (I was almost 50).  We had so much in common--and his videos were mostly of guys in 3-ways or outdoors--that we could not get enough of each other.  When I fucked him good, it was for a solid hour non-stop, the only time I've fucked nonstop for more than 45 minutes without needing to cool off & rehydrate.  We soaked his bed sheets with our sweat and kept fucking.  But, then, more quickly than I expected, I got overheated--I should have kept my cold Gatorade within reach and probably should've asked the A/C be turned down first; neither of us had the time for me to be ready to finish, so we planned to meet again soon--but, like too many, we never managed to find a time again when we were both available.  Even indoors, I need to be sure either the A/C is turned down or there's enough air movement or both.

• 3 weeks later...

Never too hot... been fucked in a sauna! Just remember to drink plenty of water! Hot steam room is good too as u don't see who is doing what! I'm sure 3 guys used my hole while i was bent over sucking a hard cock!!

• 4 weeks later...