Well here's my report on my first time at an orgy.

Well here's my report from last Saturday Night, it was OK, I managed to get one goy to fuck me but neither did he or I have an Orgazm, it's what I call a Sample Fuck, that was OK and I managed to at least suck a feww cocks but not have many fuck my manpussy, but there was at least one guy who was being fucked by two other guys and was lucky enough to get his belly filled with another guy's seed, pity it wasn't me, but it was a first time for me and there wasn't that many there anyway because earlier that day Brisbane got to a high of 39.0C, that's over the 100F and it was a bit warm in the warehouse anyway, the orgy was supposed to be heald during the day from 10 AM untill about 12:00 PM, so it was shifted to the Evening from about 7:30 PM, the next one is on January 18th, but it's going to be right in the middle of our hot summer here in OZ, Hmm I wonder how many will turn up for that one?

Like I said it was my first time and being a person with a sight disability, it was hard to know where and when to get in for a fuck.