Here's a question for you all, Who's ever been to an Orgy, When was your first one and where?

Hello everyone, well I have some interesting news, This Saturday I could be going to my very first Orgy, I've been told that it's been heald in a wherehouse, now here's a question for you all out there, Tops and Bottoms, who's been to an orgy and when and where was the first time you've ever attended an orgy, for instance, How many were there and how many barebacked and how many used those boring condoms?  

I'd be interested in your answer.

Guest barehole4use

Years back when i was living in Amsterdam i attended a orgy, got there late & there were 30+ guys in there, i was still a young slutty twink so the minute i walked in all eyes focused on my sweet ass, i got in position face down ass up on the couch & one by one got fucked multiple times, i lost count how many cocks fucked me & how many loads i got but i know it was a lot, it was a awesome experience - if you are doing this for the first time make sure your hole is super clean because no one likes to fuck a dirty cunt & for the rest don't take too much drugs & enjoy it man & please post after here & give us all a update ?