Hetro to homo

Guest Sketcherman

Guest Sketcherman

I am an oddity I guess. I was totally heterosexual until my early 40's. My interest in men is a direct result of my ex (wife) and I beginning to go to a swingers club. 

I would hold back and watch as she took the biggest cock we could find and she did it bareback too. I would get so horn watching that I would cum in my shorts.  Once he loaded her up,I would hustle him out  and get my face right in there to eat his cum from her. 

I have to admit,it wasn't her that was exciting me... it was his big fat cock and his cum. It went on like this for some time  and we found a hung man who would breed her almost daily. Eventually it evolved to as he came. He would pull out and blow down my throat.

Well it was on the enviable conclusion that I finally got to be a bottom for a guy in a business trip and I've never looked back.

The worst of the whole thing was that I wasted 40 plus years of my life ignoring men as sex partners. I read forum posts about how fun some of you had aa a younger person. Sure I had fun with girls then but still. I was a hot guy then... thin, tall, and wirey like a young farm kid should be.

Edited by Sketcherman

Guest barehole4use

Good for you, better late then never, sounds you like you got to make up for lost time now................ keep taking cocks & cum !

Late bloomer here too. I was playing my ass for years when I reached the point to try the real thing. I messaged to two top friends. We made the plans but only one of them made it that day. But I received the best initiation from the one showed up. He literally banged me to heaven.