Well it finally happened tonight after a dry spell.

Well I've got a smail on my face because I've just been inpregnated by my FB's Baby Swimmers and they're now swimming inside my pussy box and after a huge dry spell which I got no action, you see I went away for Ten Days to stay aga GLBTQI, Gay Resort in Far Northern Australia, to get away from the city and the smoke, I even bought a large tube of KY just in case I'd get lucky.

Sadly that was not the case, I almost got to bust my Cherry Pussy up there, but the majority of people were in a relationship and I almost scored three times, but to no avail, now here's the thorny question that I'm going to ask you is this, especially for the bottoms out there, Have you ever gone to a Gay Resort hoping to score a fuck and yet you've come back empty handed and not even one fuck, only to find you were getting more action back home?

If that was you, just like me, tell me about it, and for those that got lucky at a gay resort, tell me also, I'm interested to know.

I wasn't having much luck.The first time I went to a resort another friend.

I went back to my room and my friend is being fucked by a guy that I tried to pick up it was with his partner. After  they finished  I asked my friend are they gay fuck you instead of me. The other guy overheard me from the bathroom came out asking why I was there told him I was there to get fucked he sure that everybody is there to get fucked. Whether they're partners or not. A partner in him but I didn't come back cash come again they just assumed I didn't have enough confidence. And that advice from him and my friend change my life. If I find somebody I want to do or have to do me I go for it. I have no regrets of people who I've had sex with. The only regrets I have are there people I haven't had sex with.

I get some hot fucks while hanging around the pool at gay resorts.  In fact, I know other guys are doing the same as guys leave the pool area for an hour or so and then return.  Most guys are wearing hot bathing suits showing off their assets or cock and or ass.  what have other guys experienced to get fucked?

Well I went to another Gay Resort which is just north of Brisbane, I finally got fucked, it makes up for not getting fucked up way up north, even better no rubbers and I got bred as well, now that's what I call a Jackpot.

• Like 1