Daddy Needs Cum Slut Boi

Guest PozDemonBreeder

Guest PozDemonBreeder

Florida Dad is lookin for a boi to convert and to make my cum slut boi. Want a boi that will be my son/houseboi, and that I can share with others, so we can spread Satan's gift. Fully charged, and ready to convert. Reply with photo. Looking for bois between 18 and 28.

Guest Slut4Unow
Florida Dad is lookin for a boi to convert and to make my cum slut boi. Want a boi that will be my son/houseboi, and that I can share with others, so we can spread Satan's gift. Fully charged, and ready to convert. Reply with photo. Looking for bois between 18 and 28.

would lvu to apply

aniceguy1579@aol.com

• 7 months later...
Guest Cowboy4U2USERAW
would lvu to apply

aniceguy1579@aol.com

breed me and use me and share my holes with any and all of your friends stud i will take evey drop of cum and piss i can get

post-43252-1224075021_thumb.jpg

Guest dagiver

damn that sounds amazing hit me up in my email at nick_in_denver at yah oo. c o m i would love to become a cum dump and be used and abused by many cocks anything goes my idea about sex is try everything once and if i dont like it do it again till i like it or actually love it cum and cock are my favorite and lots of cum and cock is even better

post-48399-1224126565_thumb.jpg

Guest PunkBitch

Well, Daddy use me as you please. Would love to be passed around and charged up for your pleasure.

Screenname - PunkBitch

PunkBitchBB@yahoo.com

Guest darkwolf5956

Love to watch and or help....

• 11 months later...
Guest goodguy6748

PLEASE EMAIL ME AS SOON AS POSSIABLE SO I CAN ATTEND TOO

THANKS SO MUCH

ILL BE AT UR NEXT GET TOGTHER