Since I was a young teen I’ve been taking loads bare. I remember going to my first bathhouse at 17 in Providence and since visiting almost every one in the US. Many parties gone wild. Partyin with the cool crowd then the wrong crowd. Bareback is all I’ve ever known. I respect those that won’t but don’t respect me for my choice is your problem. I will continue on my quest to be impregnated and enjoy every last drop. Moving to Ft Lauderdale and looking for a regular bb or pnp group? Anyone want to share their secret locations?

• Like 1

I applaud your sticktoivness,  I myself embraced the bb life enthusiastically antics very young age as well and do not regret or am ashamed of my decisions.   I'm absolutely devoted to bb sex, and no intention of stopping as I persue my desire to be impregnated either orally or anally!

I agree there's nothing wrong with what you want as long as you desire to have sex you should do it the way that you want to do it. I've only been fucked by one guy with a condom that's because I wanted to take it off like I saw in a popper video. The only way to truly enjoy cock is it it's natural Raw state. I'm not in Florida cuz I would definitely like to play with you forever go out there

Ever since 2003 when my regular FB Fucked me, for a while we used condoms, but he decided from now on, No Condom, I prefer him to fuck me bare, the most natural thing to do, the funny thing is, it's on again tonight, I'm looking forward in having his babies inside me again tonight, oh yes tonight's the night to have him deep inside me once again, I went overseas for a holiday, sadly it was dry as a bone because I was staying with my female cousin, but when I got back home last month, a few days later my FB Fucked me BB, as for you, keep up the good work and never let a condom spoil your fun, always go natural and go BB.