What is your favorite sex possition

Suckdickfor5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ImpotentBottom

Me ass up and face down with a TOP behind me pounding my ass with deep long hard thrusts until he cuts balls deep inside me.

Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, ImpotentBottom said:

Me ass up and face down with a TOP behind me pounding my ass with deep long hard thrusts until he cuts balls deep inside me.

I love this position too especially outdoors when more fuckers are involved & taking turns filling my ass with different creamy loads.

1431045908_FaceDownAssUp.jpg

On my back with my legs up so I can watch his face when he cums in my ass.

• Like 2

Guest barehole4use
17 hours ago, nakedbear said:

On my back with my legs up so I can watch his face when he cums in my ass.

Thats a great position too when you're getting fucked 1on 1, i get fucked a lot by more guys & keeping your legs up is pretty exhausting, doggy is better.

If that were the case I would hope there'd be a sling. That's REALLY my favorite position.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

28 positions I love to have my Men Barebacking my Bum! 28 plus actually.

Badgirlsbible.com has our list.

Loves!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Huffer69

Favourite sex position while getting fucked - HELL - do I have to choose one or does it matter - as long as I get fucked bareback - I don't feckin care - ;)

• 4 weeks later...

On my stomach, ass up in the air, classic doggy. And I use my hands to pull open my ass for the deepest penetration.  

And in a group setting, this invites multiple tops to join. Hot!!! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I do prefer doggystyle,  or esp, a sling.  Spread bars are fun too.  The more helpless I feel, the more intense the feeling!   I definitely love an intense verbal dominate man that tells me I'm his slut/whore and im only fore breeding and cumdumping, both ends.  I do love to swallow as well

• Like 1

Guest barehole4use
6 hours ago, Bbbttmslt49 said:

The more helpless I feel, the more intense the feeling!   I definitely love an intense verbal dominate man that tells me I'm his slut/whore and im only fore breeding and cumdumping, both ends.

Finding a verbal fucker is awesome, most guys don't say much at the best of times so finding a fucker that really lets you & everyone in the room or outdoors know what he's using you for is awesome + it will not only bring you attention but sometimes is a sure invitation for others to come use you too.