First time you tasted cum - where and when

abudsjc

I was actually working at Macy's as a sales person back in the late 80's.  As part of the nightly close we had to empty dressing rooms and straighten out the department before closing.  It was probably 15 minutes till 9pm when a handsome darked haired guy took some clothe to try.  In 10 minutes he left without buying anything so that meant he left the clothe in the dressing room.  First four rooms were empty and when i went into the last room there were a few shirts on the hook.  I looked down and noticed a pool of liquid on the bench.  Since it was just me there got on my knees to get a closer look.  I dipped my finger into the pool and it felt warm and sticky.  Then i realized it was the cum from that last guy.  I got closer to smell it and it was intoxicating.  I dipped my cum covered finger into my mouth to taste it.  Damn it was good.  I had to clean that up so instead of wiping it down i just lapped it up.  I then wiped the smear off with a tissue.  First time i had someone elses cum in my mouth and i loved it.

• 3 months later...

The first time I tasted cum was when I was about 23, I was at a Gay Spa Sauna place here in Brisbane, and the first time I did taste it, it tasted strange and interesting, in fact  I loved it because it tasted sweet, but not too sweet, so much so that I wanted more, that was back in the day of, yuou must wear a condom when it comes to sex, that's before new treatments and no one was dying around you from HIV/AIDS, nowdays because of the new meds, I can happly say I enjoy taking raw loads down my throat and in my pussy.

16 years old at Remic Rapids in Ottawa.  I saw my older sister sucking off her bf and got so turned on I new I just had to be a cocksucker too.

A few weeks after that I learned about cruising locations and bathhouses and ended up going to cruise pretty much every day for the next 25 years at Remic Rapids until the local government cut down all the trees.

When I wasn't cruising I was at Club Ottawa spending hours in a gloryhole both spending a few hours every Thursday, Friday and Saturday swallowing cum.

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I was 7 years old and an older neighbor and I started exploring we met daily for a year and played in his basement. After he and I stopped playing I started sucking off other neighbor kids.