Guest swm17

Just wondering about this - does anyone else enjoy ass to mouth play - I suppose this is geared to all the bottoms out there - your are with your partner or a trick you've pulled & you are enjoying a good solid raw fucking - do you enjoy sucking your tops cock right after he's been in your ass - during the fuck at random times - right after he's load - do you do it on compulsion or does he make you do it &  do you love it & would you consider yourself a cock bb whore if you did this sex act ??

Just for the record - I quite enjoy ass to mouth - during the fuck & after the fuck - even better if I'm being spit roasted - Mmmm - 2 raw cocks - up me & in me at either end 1 after the other - HOT !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My first time I did ATM I was about 20 yo and was cruising a bathroom in the evening by the skating rink in a place in Pittsburgh called North Park,  I met up with a guy who had just got done playing tennis and was all sweaty and playing with his beautiful uncut cock at the urinals when I motioned him outside I walked to a picnic pavillian and stripped before he even got to me, i hadn’t played with many uncut guys and found them so amazing, I sat on the bench stroking my cock and sucked his salty tasting cock while inhaling the smell of wonderful dick cheese inside his long foreskin and pulled his foreskin down as I licked under the ridge of his cock feeling/tasting the cream, His balls where very very long and I loved sucking them completely down my throat while stroking his cock with my nose in  his sweaty hole when he told me to lay down on the table so he could play with my cock as I sucked him, after a bit he said he really had to piss because he never pissed in bathroom,  while sucking him I told him to pee on me, all over me, and he said lay back and spread your ass, I Pulled my legs up to my chest pulled my ass apart and felt this hot steaming stream going up and down my ass soaking my cock,chest, and face, it felt so fucking good, he would stop for a few seconds and piss a little more, I finally said piss up my ass as I dug my fingers deeper and pulled my hole open more till I felt a hard steady stream with his cock right against my ass, he pushedand pumped  his hard cock right up my open ass as his pissed dripped out of me, I was in pure heaven and he knew it telling me what a little pig I was as he fucked me balls deep, his torso slapping my wet cock and balls when he pulled out and climbed up over my face and thought I was going to get his cum in my face he grabbed my piss soaked hair and said suck it,  I tasted my ass immediately on his cock as he pumped my throat he kept saying (suck it fucker) over and over while fingering my ass, then he told me to get it good and wet and slid back in my ass to the bottom in one motion and repeated doing this 2 or 3 times when I shot my cum on my belly he scooped it up and covered his cock with it and slid back in my ass pumping me hard as he watched his cock while banging me  he pulled his creamy white/tan colored cock out and said get this cum as he shoved it down my throat I felt it pulsing and then tasted his warm load along, I was so into it I still sucked his cock, foreskin clean,  we would get together about once a week there for quite awhile after that and every time since I always got a ATM for his pleasure and mine, it makes the fucking feel more animalistic I guess and I love the smell which is intoxicating to me 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BottomDEbitc

Absolutely ass to mouth is a guarantee with me!

not only before during and after but when their are multiple cocks involved tasting all their juices together. If my man is getting tired or a little limp it is my job to use my mouth to get him hard again. 

If there is another bottom I will suck the cock out of his ass as well. 

Love the taste of my ass wish I could eat it lol 

• 3 weeks later...