Cum leaking out of my ass

Cum leaking out of my ass

So, you know that feeling you get when. You take multiple loads and your wet as fuck. Its almost like each load you get you want to take the next guys load even more. I went home Saturday morning not knowing how full I actually was. Having taken loads from only three guys. Slow night I went home at about 12:30 and slept a bit I managed to make it to about 3:00pm before went running to the bathroom and I cupped my hand under my hole and instantly I hand a handful of cum dripping for the sides of my hand. I had no Idea that those guys cummed inside me so much. I felt so happy knowing. Three dudes tried to impregnate my boy pussy. You better believe I slurped all of that baby batter. I was still so wet and wanted more!  

• Like 2

Oh yeah it is a great feeling. I would love to eat all that out of you. Would love to get together go cruising together compete with each other. We can get the most. Nothing better than taking a multiple men multiple loads.

sam 006.jpeg

• Like 1

On 7/1/2019 at 12:58 AM, Mike6pig said:

Oh yeah it is a great feeling. I would love to eat all that out of you. Would love to get together go cruising together compete with each other. We can get the most. Nothing better than taking a multiple men multiple loads.

sam 006.jpeg

Cool where you located?

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

At my gym there are to many gays. Mostly these macho guys but today I noticed this short white guy working out with an unmistakable wet spot on his ass. When it’s leg day it’s leg day even if cum is leaking out of your asshole. I wonder if one of the guys in the gym shot their load inside him.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest bbmybutt

I love it when I am walking with several loads in my butt and it is leaking slowly out. And I feel my butt cheeks slipping together as the cum is lubing my butt cheeks as I walk.

Guest barehole4use
12 hours ago, bbmybutt said:

I feel my butt cheeks slipping together as the cum is lubing my butt cheeks as I walk.

I know this feeling well too, it feels very very nice. i find after 3 loads is the best feeling too.