To all the bottoms out there, What's the best thing about getting barebacked, and what's the worst thing about Barebacking?

Guest barehole4use

The best thing is earning that load or more loads from several Tops, nothing beats getting filled with spunk, the worst thing is when a dirty fucker gives you a STD that you're not waiting for.

Agreeing with what everyone else said, feeling cum flooding in your guts as being the best thing, and as far as the worst, when I have a guy that visits me without giving me enough time to prepare myself.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest PigINaPOKE

BEST: Feeling his cum explode inside me.

WORST: A lot of men/guys don't know HOW to fuck. I'm not "just a hole" (not that there's anything wrong with that!) but observant eyes etc can determine if it's pleasurable or painful.

20190412_095407.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

Best part of being barebacked and bred is the feeling of having a man deep inside, I love the intense feeling and frequently ask for harder and deeper.

Worst is spending a fair amount of time setting up a meet and they don't show and don't bother letting you know they aren't coming. They have no idea of the prep a bottom goes through so that they enjoy being inside you.

Thumb3478sm.jpg

P7263518sm.jpg

P7240950.JPG