Attending college and living off campus has opened up some new opportunities. Straight dudes leave loaded condoms in their trash cans. Have you ever scored any?

I have three people who live in one apartment. One athletic dude is a sophomore and the other nerdy one is a senior. I’ve seemed to figured out our schedules. In the morning they are both in class but on the weekends the athletic dude usually leaves the apartment. 

So, last Friday I get home in the evening and I snoop around in my housemates trash cans to see what they ave been up to. This last time did not disappoint. I dig around the usually tissues and find a thicker than normal wad of tissue normally it’s just a load that my housemate usually shoots into the tissue and if I’m lucky I get a generously soaked ball from his jerkoff session from the night before  but this time it was a used condom with the head completely filled with cum. Almost like he was holding back all week and then finally released. I’m immediately  getting hard. He must of come home early afternoon with his girl when no one was home and had sex. I’m so glad he wrapped it up! 

I took the condom and head back to my room to measure. This dude is over 7 inches and for an Asian dude that’s hung. I stick my tongue down to get a taste and it’s slightly salty and very chloridey. My heart is racing and I’m so horny thinking about this dude’s load in my hand I put it on and start to jerkoff in the used condom because I don’t want to lose any of his load, it’s so silky and smooth. I return to his dirty cloths hamper and get a pair of his boxer shorts and socks. I lay back on my bed and start sniffing his crouch and ass, I’m rubbing my nipple, while gliding my dick  inside the condom. This dudes musk is so amazing it’s driving me over the point of no return and I give in and shoot my first load of the day into this loaded condom.  

I’m pulling myself together and need to find a way to get our loads inside my ass. I carefully put the condom in an empty medicine bottle and run to the bathroom for a shower and douche. I get my dildo ready so that when I squeeze his load out of his condom into my ass I have a way of burying it deep in my gut. 

I lay on my back and pull my knees to my chest and get my hole nice and open . I get the condom and stuff it up my hole. It take a little bit of careful handling but I get all of it inside.  I clench my hole and hold the loads tightly inside. And the I run back to my friends room and put the empty condom back in the ball of tissues and back in his trash can.  

My dick is super hard. I lay his socks on my pillow and bury my head into them and slide my 8 inch dildo down my hole. The familiar stretching and slight sting of cum as I bury my friends load deep I glide over my prostate and my dicks is oozing pre-cum, 5 inches, 6 inches, 7 inches these loads making it so slippery I’m biting into my pillow and his socks as I thrust the final 8th inch into me the rubber balls touch my ass and fantasize about a real hung athletic dude plowing me and I feel him thrust one last time as he freeze up and I can feel the throbbing cock twitch and unload deep in my gut. 

I stand up and suction the dildo to the wall and bend over a chair, pinch my nipples and fuck these load as deep as they will go. This thick dildo is hitting every spot. I can’t hold back. I clench myself tightly on the rubber cock squeezing my prostate, and I stroke my self a few times and shoot a thick load on to the floor. I’m so spend I carefully remove the dildo hold the loads inside. I take a hot relaxing shower and go to bed. 

In the morning I hear a knock on my door and it’s my roommate yelling at me to go grab some breakfast.  I slip on some shorts and a T-shirt and we head out the door. It so hot looking straight at him and knowing his loads and deep inside me. I wonder if he would freak out or be turned on. I feel so much closer to him after this. I’ll definitely be on the look out for more of his loads. 

• Like 1

Man I did that back in the day as well.  My roommate was a hot white athletic person who moved in for the summer.  He was the new assistant coach to our football team.  I did the same thing.  I checked out his trash can after he and his girl left one Saturday morning and jackpot loaded rubber! 

• Like 1