bareback bottoms

BILLSNOW

Guest barehole4use

Yes unless they keep taking pills like Prep but even then most bttms will stop taking pills for the thrill of getting knocked up, i think it's because we all know we are SLUTS inside.

Guest swm17

Well not convinced only coz I keep seeing signs & hearing information that undetectable = untransmittable, don't mean to say that a bottom won't get pozzed eventually or some other infectious little problem   !!!

Guest barehole4use

Most other little problems can be dealt with except hep-c but there is meds for that too, very expensive though to get that cleared & some other nasty bugs that you can get too but most can be dealt with pretty easily, what you say about undetectable = untransmittable is pretty accurate, but don't forget guys lie all the time especially to get cock in there ass, i know many bttms as well as tops that have become poz thinking they were protected but even with a condom its not 100% safe, guys need to get there rocks off !!!

so unless you're planning on being a monk anytime soon its all pretty useless. I love getting fucked bare & do it whenever i can. it's not the death sentance it was in the 80's anymore either.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sketcherman

I'm was pozzed the first time I tried pnp. It totally wiped out my caution and the guys who I was with  took it as a permission to bb. After about 10 minutes  of getting pounded I realized that I had  raw cock in me but it was so good I did the night raw. 

3 guys were poz and I am now too.

Guest barehole4use
13 hours ago, Sketcherman said:

I'm was pozzed the first time I tried pnp. It totally wiped out my caution and the guys who I was with  took it as a permission to bb. After about 10 minutes  of getting pounded I realized that I had  raw cock in me but it was so good I did the night raw. 

3 guys were poz and I am now too.

What an awesome way to get knocked up, welcome man to the POZ club, Are you toxic too or on meds ? if you're toxic & advertise that there are many guys looking to get knocked up with some good POZ juice, so keep sharing.

Well I've always was and still a Bottom, A Fem Bottom that is, and yes I was knocked up too, about 10 years ago, so I take my Meds, I call them my Pregnancy Pills, so now I can get fucked with confidence for when a man enters me and cums deep inside my Manpussy, knowing that I'm on Prep and either way I protect the top from getting knocked up.

• 4 months later...

this is not my everyday thought but I know the risks and have for awhile I got into bareback and as many became addicted and I know the more I am exposed to anonymous cocks and cum the chances are highly even though I had my doctor put me on PReP over a year ago it is a possibility and a risk I am willing to take for the rewards i am getting 

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I've been bred far more than I can count, also accepted loads from undetectable guys and am still neg. Yes, its a risk and I probably should be on PrEP.

• 2 years later...