Gay Family Sex !!

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

So here's the rub, I keep reading about other guys experiences & experiments with their male relatives !! Some of the  histories seem to revolve around guys formative years ( pre teens !) Now without leaving yourselves open to censure regarding the age of consent etc - who amongst you have had full on hardcore consensual bb sex with a male relative ( from the list above or add another ) did you enjoy it, did you initiate it, were you coerced, did you repeat it, do you still do it - (nozy fucker ain'y I ? ) but speaking as gay who has no living male relatives , apart from 2 nephews & who are both good looking & fit & I wouldn't say no to either or both ( they are both straight ) I have always had a fantasy about having sex with a brother, I do find it turn on, is it just me or do you share the same fantasy ?

• 1 month later...

By 16 three of my older cousins during summer vacations dropped multiple loads in me. Word spreads fast and these dude were desperate to release theirs loads. I went to sleep many nights biss and Bred by these basketball playing beauties. I would let them breed me at the community courts. They never brought condoms

• Like 1

Guest swm17
1 hour ago, Freshmanmeat said:

By 16 three of my older cousins during summer vacations dropped multiple loads in me. Word spreads fast and these dude are desperate to release theirs loads. I went to sleep many nights biss and By these basketball playing beauties. I would let the breed me at the community courts. They never brought condones. 

Sounds like loads of fun & also sounds  like you  were under 16 !!! ( naughty boi !! ) wink wink