Ass Play !!

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

Hi there fellow sex pigs - me again with more toys, wanna know who has one & uses one & what's the biggest one you have & have you got selfies ?? I have & I have 3 - 1 x 8', 1 x 9' & 1 x 10'  - what are they dildos !!

February '19 ! (16).JPG

April '19 ! (17).JPG

• 1 month later...

I have several toys from mild to wild. last night I had one of my larger toys past my sigmoid letting my machine stroke it in and out for almost 20 minutes. the dildo was my 18" (16 insertable) x 2.75" diameter. that was the last one in my hole last night. when I got to the point I was about to cum I slid off of it and that pushed me over the edge. I shot my cum hard and the first shot landed on my neck.

I have a 19" anal snake that is incredible to have wiggling around in your intestines. i was using my machine. I started about 13 inches deep and worked for 2 days until I could feel the base of the snake touching my anal ring. I started working it deeper and deeper in increments. I would let it slide in and out until it was comfortable and giving me pleasure. then I would take it deeper another 1-2 inches and repeat the fucking of my machine for as long as it took for it to become comfortable and pleasurable.

when I first got my horse dildo, I played with that toy continuously the weekend I got it. the intense rush of the head ring pushing in deep is intensely erotic. I was riding that toy with and without my machine every 3-4 hours that weekend for 30-45 min per session and each time I was able to stroke one out. i finished that weekend on late sunday night, the loads that I worked out at that time were just a dribble of a few small drops.

• Like 1