How Many Cocks ??

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

A variation on a previous poll " how many loads have you taken etc " - this one, coz I'm nosy is " how many cocks have you taken in one night " they gotta be bare cocks & you gotta be the taker !! Lets see how many of us can claim the title of being a bottom whore !! ( B) ) ??

I don't think I'll be the top of the list - but happy to work on it !! I do recall being a total sauna slut one night at an all night session at THE BASEMENT in Manchester, England . I'd got there about 10pm one Saturday night & happily spent a few hours  wandering round seeing what's what, spent some time in the steam room & got a fat cock up me in there, ( cock no. 1 )  showered off & recovered in the jacuzzi, then relaxed in the sauna cabin itself which got quite hot & found myself sucking a young cock in there who promptly bent me over then fucked me ( cock no. 2 ) another shower & recovery time in the jacuzzi before it was time to cruise the dark rooms & cabins etc, didn't get very far before I found sling that was in this dimly lit area, there was another sling in a room that had a lockable door but that was in use, so I had no option but to use this open plan sling !!

It was here I really did feel like a bottom whore, I was hanging around in this sling huffing poppers & stroking my cock for about 10 mts when this hunky number approached me, took hold of my cock  with 1 hand & started to work my ass with his other hand, didn't take him long to realise my ass was already open & ready so he promptly got into position & pounded my ass with his big cock ( cock no.3 ) while others gathered round & watched, he pulled out & was immediately replaced by 1 of the watchers, ( cock no.4 ) he finished & was replaced  by another guy, ( cock no. 5 )  there was a slight lull in the fucking  before these hot looking black dudes found me & without any preamble one of them grabbed my hips & shoved his big black cock up me & rode me for about 5 mts ( cock no.6 ) pulled out & moved round to the other end of the sling & gave me his cock to suck while his m8 took over my ass with his fat cock ( cock no.7 ) this guys shot his load in me too ( thankyou Mister ) then No.6 went back to my ass & promptly rammed his cock right back up my now cum filled ass & gave me another fuck ( cock no. 8 ) b4 he too shot his load into my drilled ass ( thankyou Mister ) .

Decided to go for another shower & relax in the jacuzzi again followed by a quiet time in the sauna cabin - then it was time to come home - I hope to return again & see if I can hit double figures !!

I did a gangbang booking the other night (yea, I'm a whore) and took 14 raw cocks and loads.

• Like 1

Went pre-lubed to the dark room at a bar and as soon as I made my way to the back some thick fat cock was already penetrating me. Within 10-15mins he had moaned, grunted and nutted inside me. My hole leaking and I knew I could get a few more. 

I felt my way towards the wall and lots of tops with their backs up against the wall and their hard dicks out. I backed up on one dude and he slid in balls deep then bent me over grabbed my hips and fucked I was holding my ankles and reached under and feel his balls and bare cock plowing my hole. He shot his load and pulled out. I needed more. As I kept feeling for cocks. A man pulls me close and starts kissing me big chest, musky. I ask him if he can give me his seed, he fingers my creamy hole and bends me over. I tighten my hole and try to keep the loads in. He’s think and I’m tingling all over. This guy takes his time and I’m loving every minute of it. He finally cums and shoots deep into my gut. This place was awesome. I needed to lay down to keep the cum inside. I eventually managed to get in the sling and the cocks were ready. I enjoyed most of the dicks except the long dicks that keep painfully poking, the thick dicks kept me in a trance and I just wanted more. I think it was about 6 more guys who seeded my hole. The more jiz that coated my gut the deeper I felt the guys thrusting. 

Gonna say about 9 dudes I don’t know what held me back before, these Guys seemed like they could not wait to drop their loads. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Was at a bath house in Pittsburgh before it closed.  Hole in the wall place but had a nice slut feel.  7 guys took me there that night and early morning.  Was really wonderful when a few of the same guys wanted to fuck me again!  I took that as a compliment.  I noticed once youve been creampied, other guys wants in as well!  When it closed,  later a new one opened up and it was way nicer!  Private rooms and playrooms, glory holes, slings!  For over a year i went there and wasnt disappointed.  Even hooked up with several guys that did me at the old place.  Something wonderful about nsa sex with guys youve fucked before, pure bliss, no hangups.  Then other guys want to get in!  How can i say no?