Ass to Mouth !!

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

Hi there guys, just wondering how many other guys like sucking a cock that has just fucked your ass or another's - providing all is clean of course - anyone else find that practice a bit too far or find it quite in your bb piggy lifestyle ??

Pictures are of me fucking my ass with a dildo then sucking the dildo!! ( oink oink )

BB ! (35).jpg

BB ! (34).jpg

Guest barehole4use

I will most of the time suck the cock that has been in my clean ass after he has shot his load i will suck him hard again & go for round 2.

• 6 months later...
On 4/27/2019 at 11:50 PM, hornyhiker said:

I like to suck cock after it's been in my ass. Specially if the fucking has been good. A lot of times between switching positions I will suck it and always at the end. I think it's good manners to leave their cock clean after you got a good fuck ;)

I was taught to always clean your top after he gives you his load. He might give you a second or third load if you do. ;)

• 1 year later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep
On 4/25/2019 at 8:07 PM, Guest swm17 said:

Hi there guys, just wondering how many other guys like sucking a cock that has just fucked your ass or another's - providing all is clean of course - anyone else find that practice a bit too far or find it quite in your bb piggy lifestyle ??

Pictures are of me fucking my ass with a dildo then sucking the dildo!! ( oink oink )

BB ! (35).jpg

BB ! (34).jpg

I have no problem with it at all, have done it many times. I clean very well prior. Never had another guy present to have it happen, but if he was well cleaned, sure... For me its all about what I can do to please those that are with me.