I had the butt plug inside me & my bf had the remote

It was Saturday morning my bf (Frank) & I had invited some of his friends over to watch the March madness games .

Him and I went to Safeway to get somethings. I wore a simple sundress and heels Frank said stop I'm putting a butt plug in your pussy ass. When ever I have the butt plug inside it gives me an extra wiggle in my walk. While I sat in Frank's car he hit the remote to let me know he'll be using it while I shop .

So while I was shopping and trying to hold this butt plug in me of course I had a wiggle to my walk I noticed a couple of men checking me out. I felt embarrassed then Frank hit the remote. The first time I shivered and kept walking, while Frank watched from a distance. My goodness a man even walked by and squeezed my ass. He said I had a nice wiggle. 

I'm checking out now and I have two gentlemen chatting me up Frank hits the remote two quick hits I try not to shiver in front of these men.

I make it to the car unload the groceries and Frank shows up grabs my ass I turn and tell hurry up and get behind the building. 

He got us out of site and right away I started sucking his cock and he's hitting the remote he can't wait any more he opens my door pulls the butt plug out of me and slides inside me really easily the pulls me out and bends me over and he is fucking me fast and hard his moans are louder than mine.  He shots a couple of huge loads inside me and clasps on exhausted .

Just as he's pulling his pants up we hear a couple of teenagers yelling praise for Frank.