I dream of a Genie

I day dream alot . If I could only find a Genie buy rubbing a magical cock and a Genie cums out.

First this Genie is hot looking. And well hung. He says to me how cute I am and he hasn't had any kind of sex in a thousand years. 

He bends me over moves my panties out of the way and goes to penetrate me with his cut cock. Oh my goodness he is awesome.  He uses me like a fuck toy . One he hasn't played with in a thousand years and hasn't  forgotten the fun he's had with it. When he cums inside me he came so much I was able to taste it in the back of my taste buds. 

The sex was so good the neighbors needed a cigarette. 

When I finally came down to earth my Genie was so pleased with me he offered me three wishes.  

I wish I could have a tall man six foot tall big hands that could get a good grab for my ass and when he slaps my ass leaves a red mark on my ass cheek. 

I wish this would tell me how he'd like me to dress from the black stockings to the black lace panties plus the tight leather turquoise skirt navy blue blouses. 

He would take sexy pictures of me in sexy lingerie to show his friends. 

I was about to ask the Genie about me the Genie stopped me and said that you're pretty enough.  I have an ass that he'll be back for a regular fucking. 

58bb6be030036_getsomeofthis.jpg.360d47ab47cb4d9868a910d0ad42ccf7.jpg58bb9939773a4_bedtime.jpg.971370231fd566fd31205fe3c0b66bc2.jpg20170228_204207.thumb.jpg.5bb62d033ca09edd2b453a61483ac2bf.jpg