Huffing !!

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

Hi fellas, me again, curious to see just how popular poppers are in the gay world - especially in the world of barebacking, I will confess to not having anything to do with poppers between the ages of 18 - 28 but when  I hit 29, this guy I'd picked up for a fuck introduced me to them, it was the sleaziest fuck session I'd had, I was hooked  from then on & now never play without them, either on my own ( popperbating on cam ) with a fuck partner, in the outdoors or at the saunas - I love doing poppers !! ;)   

ps - proof that I love poppers !!!!

January 2019 ! (40).JPG

February 2019 ! (36).JPG

March 2019 ! (33).JPG

Guest barehole4use

poppers are awesome but there are so many brands with different strengths out there to choose from, some will give you a headache & some will turn you into a nasty slut.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swm17

Now who was is that mentioned something about doing poppers turning you into a nasty slut ?? Well this is me being a nasty slut doing poppers in my apartment with the apartment door open & again at either end of the communal corridor - huff huff huff - oink oink oink - wink wink wink  :P

ps - I thought you could still holed of " Rush " - I'm sure I've seen a bottle or two ??

WIN_20190406_02_57_44_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190406_03_01_06_Pro.jpg

WIN_20190406_03_06_59_Pro.jpg

Thats me, my name is mike from Pittsburgh.   Love taking a good hit then i get penetrated.  Or better, goving head while getting a hit.  Its sooooo amazing.  Im strictly a bottom and have a cock and cum addiction