Watersports !!

Guest swm17

Guest swm17

Hi fellas, so just wondering how many of you are into piss fun & do you just like getting pissed on, drinking piss or getting piss fucked - I do the 1st & like it, I do the 2nd & like it& really wanna try the 3rd !! Please excuse the photographic proof of me self pissing !!! ;)  

BW Piss Fun._Moment.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'd often fancied a guy actually pissing in my hole and it wasn't until recently I actually got to experience this.  I have a pretty big hole from being fisted and using large toys so he could just piss straight in.  It was amazing and I can't wait to have it done again.

Gaper.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest swm17
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:16 PM, BB_Anise said:

I'd often fancied a guy actually pissing in my hole and it wasn't until recently I actually got to experience this.  I have a pretty big hole from being fisted and using large toys so he could just piss straight in.  It was amazing and I can't wait to have it done again.

Gaper.jpg

Oh My - that sure is a well used hole & I just bet it felt good getting it filled with piss - I'm jealous !!!

So this me again pissing against a mirror  - " Reflected Piss " you could call it !!

BW Piss Fun. (2)_Moment.jpg

I'm into piss scenes and love drinking. I haven't been piss fucked yet, just need a willing partner and I'm there.

• Like 1
Guest swm17

More naked piss fun guys, really getting into it, if only I could get me a man to come & piss with me & make  movie of wet fun !!

X WS X (2)_Moment.jpg

X WS X (4)_Moment.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swm17

Fellow piss pigs - finally getting round to drinking & tasting piss ( well my own to start with ! ) Beginning to see why it's so hot - sumat about that tangy taste & the fact  you are doing sumat considered gross by others is such a turn on !! ^_^ ;)

These are taken when I got kinky & had a piss session - both by my front door, the 1st  with the door closed & the 2nd with the door open - what the hell !!

X WS X (13)_Moment.jpg

X WS X (14)_Moment.jpg

Guest barehole4use

You should try beer piss, drink lots of beer & then take a good piss & then drink that, it is even hornier, i've done that too. you can then if you like it be used as a urinal in the toilets of clubs just go in to the toilet area & where guys are pissing get on your knees mouth open by the urinal you will soon be getting beer piss straight from the tap. be careful though it's addictive, you might end up doing it all the time & become a real piss -pig.

Guest swm17

Hi there decided to go for a piss down in the basement area of my apartment block - got naked - sat on the steps & pissed - result !! Oink Oink !!

X WS X (9)_Moment.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest wannabpozzedntx

I began drinking my own piss when I was in college; at least one full glass per day. Then I met an aggressive top who let me know I was going to drink his piss whether I wanted to or not. The rest is history. I LOVE it when I am kneeling in front of my partner and he whips his dick out and makes me drink every drop. I especially love it when he does it immediately after barebacking me... straight to my mouth to suck his cock clean (it's my fault it got dirty) and then he starts pissing. I've also taken and given golden showers, had other guys drink my piss, and I've had my ass filled with piss both before being fucked and after being fucked. I love piss!!

• 4 months later...
Guest barehole4use
3 hours ago, bigloadluvr said:

Piss drinking pig!!!

Love beer piss!

Beer piss is awesome i've tried it too, seen some guys mouth open by the ufinals in bar toilets taking piss straight from the tap.

• 3 months later...

Any one in or near Charleston WV.  I too enjoy piss play.  Done the first many times, the second several times but haven't yet found anyone willing to do#3 yet just waiting to find someone.  Anyone willing to help me with it?