How do you store cum for later play?

I shoot about five loads and ooze lots of pre-cum in to regular condoms and freeze them but I find that the condom gives it a different flavor. I switched to durex and the smell was much more favorable. If I continue to cum in the old condom it will start to look old so I put a new condom on and cum and then just transfer ove the new cum into the new condom 

mid you want to be discreet because there are more than 8 dudes who use my freezer put the condom into a medicine bottle and stuff a napkin in the opening so you can’t see what inside. I used to just shoot directly into the bottle and let it freeze on the bottom you can’t really tell unless it starts to fill up. 

Recently I just do the condom method and hide it in a bottle. But one day I wanted to play I went to get my loaded condom from do days ago and it was still liquid!? Someone must have take it out long enough to melt the ice sized piece. Or added their own? I could only wish. 

What are you guy's thoughts on cum storage. I fucking love collecting at lease 5 to eight and then warm them up and get on my back stretch out until I’m gaping So I can feel the warm cum sliding deep down my hole. It sounds like pulling the plug from the sink. 

There is nothing. Better than taking a cucumber after all those warmed up loads to (^*&^*&(& them deep in my gut 

Guest barehole4use

You can also store cum in the ice cube container, that normally works a lot better & you can even make lollipops out of the stored cum but freezing is the way to go or you could use a lube injector & store that int he freezer it all depends how you like to use the stored cum.

How big is a lube injector?  I live with 10 straight guys. Will they 

On 3/18/2019 at 4:59 PM, barehole4use said:

You can also store cum in the ice cube container, that normally works a lot better & you can even make lollipops out of the stored cum but freezing is the way to go or you could use a lube injector & store that int he freezer it all depends how you like to use the stored cum.

I live with 10 guy will they noice a lube injector in the freezer? 

Guest barehole4use

You can buy them online or buy them at some sex shops but honestly you can just pop to the local chemist & buy a syringe without needle that costs next to nothing & is a lot better it is basically the same without the needle attached As for living with 10 guys hmmm i don't know what excuse you can use them not using it themselves but think of something like it's for an experiment you're trying out out bla bla bla that should work & if you do find one missing then you got a cum junky in the house hahahahahaha.....

• 2 weeks later...

I often get asked to keep my arse filled with cum by a client but this is impracticle as most guys don't want someone elses cum.  What I do is pull myself off for a few days and save it in a condom and then suck it up in an animal feeder syringe and shoot it up my arse just before he arrives.