Young campers repeatedly refill thermos with their cum

Unbeknownst to me Brian has already internally breed his old classmate  Kevin. During a recent holiday. Kevin admits shamefully during one of his visits to my counceling.   But Brian was the one that had a girlfriend.  Brian was popular and socially accepted. Nelson his classsmate had a visibly thick and  wide well  hung cock and thick foreskin clearly visible through his tight Physical education uniform which he had received when he was in school. He was a still developing 18 year old and busting through his shorts

At the recent camp the high school senior boys are put together and they have the same shower time-slot. Tom is notorious for how much he can ejaculate. His mom watches his nutrition and we are thankful for it  He also ejaculates too much.  On night. He was blue balling during night activity camp and kept making the thrust motion to say that he was ready to masturbate. I had forbade my students free time during our sessions. 

Last year when I returned home I found massive pool of seman on the dash board of my scooter and attached was a note clarifying my position as sperm bank. “the councilor  Should take what the students create and push  to those students to their full potential. One time Tom dared Kevin and Brian to bust his nut into my water cup. Which they agree to if Tom would also. 

Having a talkative day I relied on some water to keep my throat dry. Everyone would start laughing when I would take a drink of my water. After camp was over I usually put my remaining water into my thermos and keep. I had drank the majority of my water amid constan laughter. I dismissed my students and started to finished my water and put my things in their place and as I was drinking I noticed that there were globs stuck to the back of the mug. A qucik smell quickly revelation that more than one guy had cum into my cup. l have to counsel  awhile camp the most problem campers are 18  I was absolutely certain this was their handy work . I scrapped everything sadly into my thermos and went home. . 

Friday night camp rolled around and my students were required to stay at camp for two nights. They were very responsible and ordered the underclassmen to sleep. Because we had tents they could put their tent anywhere on the camp grounds. Tom had the idea to set their tent way up the maintain. It was not easy to get to. It was summer and the boys exclusively wore shorts it was hot so obviously I was also wearing shirts. Now the shortest of the group  bill said he wanted to shower. I let him take the bathroom after hours since most of the students had been out to sleep. They stripped to their underwear and went to the cabin showers.  My boss had left and the place was being rented to our group only. 

Upon entering they were bare assed I was surprised that they were not embarrassed. Nielsen the coolest 

Finished quick and went to the tent. I stayed to make sure that they were not getting in any trouble and led them back to the tent. I went to check in on the others and returned to a whole tent of young boys beating their meat. I confronted them and said that they had cummed in my water cup they laughed. Cream in the cum again! Tom demanded. The boys quickly took to my thermos and passed it around. They were unstoppable so I left and went to put the other campers to sleep. After thirty minutes. I returned to a sleeping tent and a sticky thermos. I took it and left them alone. 
  • Like 1