Taking dude after gym

I’m still young but want to keep fit. I go to school all day but made the late class at the local gym. This really muscular Asian owns and teaches the late class. I get there around 9 and the class starts 9:20 until 10:00. I’m changing as the teacher walks in with skin tight blue spanks outlining his thick penis and shirt this guys is amazing. He encourages us to warm up and follow his lead. His class is about 30 mins but I always stay to chat. This week he finished and fills out some paperwork and then showers. Religiously. I had always showered first but people had kept pushed my schedule back and me and coach lined up. He’s a fatherly figure manly and encouraging as he nitrous nude in the locker room. He is strong with chest hair that would make you melt.  Pulls down his shorts and is going comandno I finally turn  to shower and see coach Lewis also in the shower I’m starting to panic j feel inadequate he is so masculine.  He is cool clam and collected. I’m constantly glancing at his flaccid dick he is thick with lots of foreskin. He welcomes me over I take his cock to my mouth. All 7inches I’m on my knees he pulls me up and says I don’t need to blow him. He only cums internally. I’m so turned on at this point and I offer him my hole. And say breed me. We lock eyes when he slides and thrust his dick deep down my boy pussy. I’m gasping for air. He is showing no mercy and he (^*&^*&(&s his cock head so close to my second sphincter. He is being coy. I know that he has a religious cycle of only ejaculating once every days. He says that this is the adequate   time for his nuts to recover. I’m not complaining he is one fit dude I’m so thankful that when Lewis. “Cums internally” he does so with the understanding the reviving guy will allow his genetic DNA in the form of his sperm is and should  be the responsibility of the cum dump to safeguard his deposits with the thought that a possible conception will transgress. And if he is unable to hold the excess amount of semen, he needs save it for the next breeding. 

DF67B53F-C449-4C0C-A5A8-12C95AAAABDA.jpeg

• Like 1