A big mistake

I was excited to go to a gay bar one Saturday night I went alone because I don’t know many gay guys and I just wanted to get a couple of drinks and chat. I’m at this bar that is popular with the leather scene and has a dark room and everything. I make my rounds and discover the door man in the dark room is fucking hot and cannot resist the guys begging him. He is there to stop any videos or lights but he is being sucking into a sex extravaganza. I’m walk through the dark room and people are moaning and fucking and hands are all over the place.  Dudes up against the wall I hear the sling and its madness. I stand up against the wall and I can feel dudes got their tools sprung and just waiting. I fumble  across this guy and I’m touching his face trying to identify his features he’s young and we’re about the same size. I go down in him and he starts to pull me in soon he’s down my pants and fingering my hole. I’m getting turned on but this is happening too fast for me I get up and he just starts kissing me and pulling me in. He seems strong and hot and I’m just letting down my defenses. He turns me around and pulls down my pants. Spits on his cock and puts my head in a choke hold. My ass is already lined up with his dick and he is fixing his way in, but for some reason guys always over Shoot my bubble but and he is way off I guide him lower and he slides in. He’s humping me aggressively and I’m stuck in his choke hold.  He doesn’t last long and thrust himself. He lets me go and I can feel this dudes load dripping from my hole he jets and I try to follow him and get a lol at his face but there are to many guys and can’t follow. I stagger to the bathroom and try to clean up. 

I walk back back to the bar and order another drink. I’ve only been here an hour and I’ve already taken some guys load. I’m trying not to panic. I keep drinking. I down two drink and have lowered my inhibitions. It’s time to mingle. Put off by all the anonymous hand grabbing in the dark room I stay in the bar area and guys start gathering in the Corner. Then some guy that’s been tied hog-style is lifted from the ground and hoisted in the air. All the hand are grabbing. This is intriguing and I get closer. This guy is swinging all over the place and for some reason I’m determined to get hog-style ties and hoisted up. I’m begging the attendent. He says you need to be suited up and I’m comply but he’s not letting up. I move to the side and realize what he means. I see a few guys with straps and ask them if I can try. They are so nice and agree to help me. They tell me to take off my clothes and slip into the leather chaps as they tell me to lie on my stomach. My hands are pulled back and tied to my legs. I don’t have a shirt on and they put a ball and strap on my mouth and gag me. I’m feeling more and more constrained but I’ve never done anything like this before.  Finally it’s my turn. To be hoisted and the lifted from the ground and I’m in the air 20+ guys are just groping me. They are pulling me down and I’m tied hog style helpless. It feel like forever but I’m back on the ground and waiting for them to untie me. They untie my legs but I’m still gaged and my hand are tied. I’m on the floor and these guys are just groping me like zombies. It’s not long before I feel some dude finger my hole. It’s wet and then slips two fingers. All of a sudden I feel a dick slide in my ass and start to get fucked. He humping me. And at this point I realise I fucked up. 

I’ve made a big mistake. 

This guy is fucking me and slamming my ass with his cock God k ow if he’s got a condom on or not and I’m starting to panic. He thrust hard one last time and pulls outs. I can only move my legs because my hand are still tied. I’m able to stand up but then I feel another dick up my ass I’m moaning and yelling in vain the music and guys are to load.  No one can hear me. 

Mom starting to sober up as the 6th or 7th guy is fucking me. I’m starting to put up a fight but there are to many hands and guys around me holding me. Eventually, one takes my gag off but then a huge cock is shoved down my throat I’m gaging and my eyes are watering as this dude starts to unload and squirt cum down my threat I’m just trying to breath. I have no choice but to   Swallow. My eyes are watering and my ass is trashed as all this cocks have been using me. I’m starting to cry in my hopelessness. I’m real king considering biting a dudes cock but I relax and let them continue using my mouth. 

Finally my hands are untied and I’m on my feet. I run to the corner and pull off my straps. I’m so relived to be free. 

I put my clothes on and regain my dignity. My stomach and gut are full of who know how many loads. I’m trying not to panic. But I’m shaking uncontrollable. I make a decision to get the hell away from the bar callled Comanders. 

52853238-F065-4822-A48A-B18E5042BBFD.jpeg