This is for the bottoms, Who's ever been double penetrated, that is having two men inside your manpussy at the same time.

Hello everyone out there, I've a question for all you bottoms out there, Who's been double Penetrated by two men inside your manpussy and what does it feel lik?

I personally have never tried it, I would love to give it a go, I would love to feel two men breed my pussy at the same time, was it OK, was it tricky or was it a bit of a turn off?

That's my question for all of you to answer, this is like I said to all the Bottoms to answer. 

My double penetration was not expecting the one top the time to do it. I wasn't even aware of what was going on at first fuck it sure felt good! My only regret is I didn't have a camera setup. I think he alread put some cum inr between the two of them. Mine went very easy it was very comfortable. 

ebefore that happened

• 1 month later...
Guest subbttmhole

My dp attempt wasn't very pleasant. The tops were too aggressive and I couldn't take it. They kept pushing and putting more lube, eventually getting both cocks in me, but I had to be held down and it was $%@#$%#$.

Guest MttreBttm

I have had it once. It was several years ago, I met a guy at a bookstore and we ended up back at his place. He had a roomie, who was gay as well as the guy i met. We smoked some doobies and my guy started kissing me and making out with me, he started to undress me and his roomie was still in the room. I heaitated, but he said his roomie was cool with watching, if I was ok with it. So i said what the hell. We both got naked and started going at it hard n heavy, he knew i was a bottom, and said he wanted me BB, i was so in the moment, i nodded in agreement. He grabbed some lube, lubed me up and his cock, grabbed a popper bottle we both took big hits, and he pulled me onto him, i straddled his cock and slid it deep inside me, i rocked my hips on it for a while, we stopped n kissed, then i felt his roomie kissing my neck, i looked back and he was naked, and hard as a rock. I had an idea what was going to happen, so i just grabbed the popper bottle and kept taking hits, both guys were taking turns kissing me, and then i felt his roomie behind me, pishing his cock around my hole, bear in mind my guy was still deep inside me and rock hard as well, i heard the guy snap the lube and i knew it was coming. I took one more big hit of poppers, and leaned forward to give him access to get that second cock inside me. It took some doing, and some wincing on my part, but eventually they were both inside me, and then they both started pumping, i about passed out from the orgasm i had. They both kept fucking me, and then my guy came hard, and no more than he came, his roomie came with a monster cum load. They both slowed their thrusting, each kissed me several times, and i was spent. It was painful at first, but once i got opened up and in the moment, it was one of the best fuckings I have ever had. I would definitely do it again!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest swm17

Oh My ( MttreBttm ) that sure sounded  like loads of fun !! manfish770 - I've only been double fucked once before - it was after a night out at the local gay bar, I was picked up by this couple (1 x middle aged chap & his younger partner, we all came back to my place & started making out on my bed, wasn't long before we were all naked with both these guys paying a lot of attention to my ass, I do love getting a good rimming & these two were giving my plenty - it wasn't long before the older chap had got himself on his back on my bed & had me straddled astride him ( bb naturally ) he gave me a few good thrusts before his younger partner then pushed me forward & got into position behind me & shoved his cock in me too ( again bb naturally )  - it take some doing as unfortunately both the guys were slightly worse for wear ( too much drink ) but they managed it, thankfully neither were well endowed but because of their enthusiastic rimming before the fucking they had got my hole well opened - it felt good if a little strained etc but I enjoyed it ( for my first time ) - on reflection, I wish I'd had a more experienced  & sober pair of tops with maybe bigger cocks to work my hole & I wish I'd had plenty of lube & poppers to hand too as I think that would have made the whole experience even more fun !! So if you do get the chance go for it - just make sure everyone is relaxed, comfortable, well greased & sober & don't forget to set a signal to stop if things get too uncomfortable - Enjoy the Ride !!

• 6 months later...

OMG I love being DPd I knew a couple that both loved fucking me. I'd go to their place and guy #1 would fuck me and fill me up, then they'd both DP me and make me even wetter and slutier and then Guy #2 would fuck me and cum even more than the first time then fall asleep. I'd put a butt plug in my ass and put a towel on my seat but no clothes for the ride home. Every chance I get I love being Double fucked by big long cocks together.