What or how did you get hooked on giving blow jobs

I remember the first blow job I received I only thought was I needed to give a blow job.  I gave my first and experiencing that moment when he came in my mouth and down my throat I was hooked 

• 2 years later...
On 1/31/2021 at 1:29 PM, bengals1 said:

I loved to suk/swallow almost instantly...a dick in my mouth...he cam like a race horse...monster cum load for me to swallow.

same here.  first cock I sucked and I swallowed instantly!  He said I was a natural.   He also popped my cherry too.  Came in my hole as well.  well, I couldn't deny him, seemed only right.  Was his slut for 14 yrs.  regretted nothing!

Guest barehole4use
21 hours ago, bengals1 said:

I loved when he grabbed my head and pushed his cock into my mouth.

Best way to get fed cum, love it when a guy holds your head & fucks your throat full of cum.

Edited by barehole4use
stupid shit added by this site that needs to be removed by me.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

When I was 7 yo an older neighbor who was a senior in Jr High one day asked if I wanted to look at his brothers fuck books. I said sure! We went in the house and started leafing through the pages and then he pulled his semi hard cock out. I followed suit, he asked if I wanted to touch him I was a little shy about that but did any how. His cock was very thick about 8 inches with long hanging large balls.

He smelled wonderful, as I caressed his hard cock it bounced a little and became harder. I stroked him for a few minutes and he took his fingers and gathered some thick stringy clear substance that had oozed out of the tip of his cock. He licked a little off his finger then let me try. When I licked I got all that was left. I savored the flavor that was very enjoyable. I stroked my little cock that was probably 2 to 3 inches long. I had been jacking off for quite a while and daily even before we had played, I could achieve orgasm but I was too young to cum, but it felt awesome anyhow.. We played a bit longer as he continued to stroke himself with a little more determination and rhythmic hard strokes. It really surprised me when he came, the (^*&^*&(& it shot out and how much of the very thick white cum spewed onto his belly. I had never seen a man climax before it was pretty cool.   We both shared the whole load taking turns scooping a little up with our fingers and sucking the tasty seed off. We met every day after school for about a year repeating our ritual. Once or twice he asked if I would put my cock in his ass crack, I would try but I was damn tiny an only went in a little, but he seemed to enjoy it... 

When the year ended we kind of went our own ways, and as time went by I would suck off a few of the neighbor guys. I could hardly believe myself that I actually asked them directly "Can I suck you off?" I started to meet anonymous men in restrooms, at the adult book stores, road side rests and later online. I would suck them off, swallow their cum, they would leave and I would look for another. I had a very strong craving for cock and cum in my early twenties, even now I have times I feel like I need fucked and bred so bad I actually feel my body quake, that I need to feel a hard throbbing cock deep inside and my feeling hard pulsing as it pumps cum deep inside my body. I honestly love pleasing men, receiving great pleasure knowing that by letting them use my body I could give them great pleasure.