I'll tell what I really really want

Let me tell you what I want what I really really want.  I want a top who will slap my ass he'll grab my hips and and I'll beg for more for more. That's what I really really want. 

He'll fuck me slow he'll go fast that's what I want what I really really want.  

I want to feel a man's cock swell up in my tight pussy ass in my in my ass pussy. 

I'll beg for more. You shot hot streams of love juice  inside me. Now that's what I want really want. 

I'll clean up your cock with a good licking. That's what I need. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm right there with you I'd love to help you clean a cock up and then heat your ass out fuck the cum. Nothing better than a top that mixes up a slow deep hair pulling a little slapping the ass handprints on the ass. And then going straight from the ass to the cock wash

• 1 month later...

Do you know what I really want as well, I wand a man who'll acept me for who I am, I want him to want to see me and love me as a feminine man in a skirt or dress and in my one or two piece swimming costume in and around the pool who'll treat me like a lady, who'll make love to me anf fuck me bare, just like a man does to a woman, I want him to cum deep in my pussy and kiss me so, so tenderley while he's fuckng me, I want him to use female pronouns for my manhole, and stead of calling it an ass, call it a pussy, that's how you get this girl off, that's what I want and that's what'll make me happy, but please, pleas no rough sex, that'll come naturallly when we climax.