You're not going to believe what just happened to me tonight.

Hello everyone, you're not going to believe what just happened to me about a few minutes ago, I've just come back from having my pussy fucked and right now I have his babies inside man man uterous, or the man cave, or what ever you call it, I'll discribe the feeling, the feeling is so natural and maternal knowing that I was born to be fucked like a girl/bitch in a manly sort of way if you know what I mean, and now I've been inpregnated with his babies deep inside me, it feels so good that I've just become horny just the thought of having his babies deep inside me, now that to me is what it trully feels like and meant to be a true bottom, fem or not, but in my case a true feminine bottom.

As a true feminine bottom after being fucked and bred and inpregnated with his babies, I just had to put something up there to keep it clean so as to not run down my legs, like a female sanitary product, if you know what I mean.

Let me know what you think, let me know your thoughts, give me your stories of being bred by your man.

• Like 1
Guest bbmybutt

Oh I love the feeling. I have been bred many times. I like it at the beginning when he wants to rub his cock on my pantied ass. He is so horney calling me his little boi pussy slut. Then when he enters me from behind into my butt. It feels great to feel his tip of his cock deep up my butt. I love to arch into him. Squeeze my butt muscles. And when they cum!!! Oh the magical feeling as you feel the cock expand in your boi pussy and he grunts and pushes deep as he explodes his sperm babies into you.