Uncaring top

captain

I have been dating this man Guy for about a month. He always wanted me dressed in mini skirts and high heels . 

He took me to a hockey game and treated me like his waitress I climbed the stairs and purchased his beer for him and his friend . You think they would pay me back . Sorry doll don't ask for money in front of the guys . I'm dumb enough to say I'm I won't do it again. 

When I tell him his friends would make passes at or they grab my ass . He would answer Ah they know about you they're just having fun. 

After the game we go to packed bar find one seat and he would sit in I would have to sit on his lap.

Then he would just drop me on the floor tell me to hurry up him and his friends are going to the park. I ask him to slow down I'm in heels and tight skirt.

We get to the park one of his friends offer me a seat finally.  

When Guy takes me by my hand and his towing behind my. Guy says hurry up . I fell and my ankle hurt right away . He gets me up takes me in the woods out of sight .

He starts rubbing up against me he is pawing at me lifting my skirt inserting his finger in my pussy ass he tears a hole in my nylons his hand rips a button or two on my blouse squeezing my tits .

He pushes me down to suck his cock as I do. Then he pulls out of my mouth and shoots all on my face and blouse .

Guy hears his friends call telling him they're leaving and hurry up or they'll leave us. He gets up pulls his pants up & starts walking fast I ask for help my ankle is hurt my nylons tore up cum on my face and clothes.  Tells me to hurry up. I take my nylons off leave them behind hobble my way to Guy and his friends.  Now I stop to adjust myself and put my penis in my panties.  

They calling hurry up I pick up my heels get in the car tell the boys my ankle hurts they just reply Guy will take care of me. 

Sure he took care of me his friends drop us off at my place I ask Guy please help me up the stairs.  He carried me . I thought nice as soon as he put me on my bed he was undressing himself and telling me to undress . Guy said he wanted to fuck me the woods until his friends called us. He put lube on and fucked me . He caught me and pulled to him and just put his eight inch cock inside . Pounding me until I started wanting more I felt his head expand and he shot loads of cum inside of me .

He fell on top of me and went sleep when I woke he was gone .

That morning he showed much closer to noon I was icing my ankle he went back and got my nylons and a new pair of stockings .

All I said was get out his reply I want to tap your ass some more 

I have to brake up58be02fd89703_samsungpic(1)(36)1.thumb.jpg.793a8b420c9dd5a31705c2083b564862.jpg20170228_204207.thumb.jpg.5bb62d033ca09edd2b453a61483ac2bf.jpg