Bus meeting turns into stall sex

Guest bbmybutt

Guest bbmybutt

When I was about 14 had developed into a body that was slim and had a round butt. I was fucked at an early age several times. But it had been several years since I had a cock in my butt. One day I got onto the buss to take to another cities mall. The buss would stop several times to pick up people and drop off. This buss service was just started in my city. So I would take it to the other city. Well one day I noticed a guy was trying press himself against other guys butts since the buss was full capticity and standing room only. The guys would try to move away from him. I noticed it a second trip around the same time. So I got very horny. And I wanted to feel it. So I thought I needed to dress up to get his attention if he was on the buss. I had a pair of dolfin shorts that hugged my butt. And I decided to wear a slight midriff shirt. I was going to gym if anybody asked. I looked like a sissy. Flat stomach and round booty. I got to the bus stop and was nervous. The buss arrived and I got on. I saw him on the bus so I planted myself near his crotch. The bus was full standing room only. As the bus took off he moved into position. Dolfin shorts are really thin Material. I felt his crotch press against my butt. He had a hard on already. I arched my butt into him and he noticed. He quietly grabbed my hips and pushed tighter against me. Kind of dry humping me. The bus made its stops and as we were getting close to the mall. He whispered into my ears if he could fuck my ass in the mall. I said yes. He told me there was a bathroom on the upper level that did not have much traffic. Told me to go to big stall at end and wait for him. I got to the bathroom stall. I brought my small bag with lube in it. Applied some lube to my butt. The door opened I was nervous. It was him. I opened the door. He walked in and turned me around groping my butt and pulling down my shorts. Started to rub his cock on my underwear covering my butt. Pulled them down.asked me if I was ever fucked in the butt. I said no. But I had before. Just to add some spice he was fucking a virgin. He found my hole already lubed. He started to push the head of his into my butt. He said it would hurt a bit but feel better. He slowly pushed it in and I felt some pain. He put his hand over my mouth. For a bit. Then slowly his cock was going in and out of my butt a slow pace.slap slap slap slap slap slap as our bodies met each other. I was moaning like a school girl and he was grunting as he fucked me. He stated to go faster and faster. I felt his cock swelling up and the he pushed hard deep up my butt about 4 times.  Shooting his cum deep up my butt. He laid on my back exhausted. His limp cock fell out of my ass. He kissed me and left. I left the the stall. As I was walking I felt his cum leaking out of my butt. As I was walking my butt cheeks were slipping side to side like they were lubed. I had to go back to the bathroom. Did not know how much cum he shot up there. Had to put a wad of paper in my butt cheeks. This was one of the most fun scenes I did.