To all the Bottom Barebackers out there, Who considers themsellves fem, a bit of both or masculine?

Hello to all the Bareback Bottoms out there, Here's a question out there, this is to those who are exclusively a bottom, the question is this, Who considers themselves feminine, a bit of both masculine and feminine or masculine?  If you are totally feminine, have you ever desired to get dressed up in feminine clothing, skirts dresses, women's Denim Shorts, the really tight ones and/or women's swimwear to impress a top to fuck you and breed your pussies/man pussies, if so, would you get fucked by the pool, on the beach, or what is your fave location to get bred by your top?

Yes I have dressed in a denem skirt my boyfriend at the time took me to a park bench on the edge of a pond it was down from a bus stop if anyone looked they could see him fucking my ass in front of the ducks but no one showed up what a day

• 7 months later...
Guest wannabpozzedntx

Total bottom; total masculine. However, I easily become obedient and submissive. But not effeminate. I get turned of by effeminate men. If I wanted to be with a woman I would be with a woman.

• 2 months later...

100% bottom, 100% masculine - I am only attracted to masculine men as well.  I am a career military man and in general someone who straight people would probably label as “straight acting” (whatever that means) I was raised by ultra conservative parents (ugh...unfortunately not very accepting of my lifestyle choices) father was also military in a long line of military family members (grandfather and so on). BUT I will say when I am intimate with a guy, i thoroughly enjoy letting myself go and relinquishing “control” to an extent. I like it when he’s firm, and strong but not overly aggressive and domineering - I am not what some would define as a Sub, just really focus on pleasing my top and ensuring he gets off. 
Another poster on this thread said it perfectly: “if I wanted to date a woman (somebody feminine) I would date a woman. 

So, bottom does not automatically mean feminine...I’m attracted to men who are also attracted to men. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I consider myself fem and want to be fem I gave up my masculinity years ago 

Guest happynleathe

100% sub bottom here and not a feminine bone in my body.I enjoy red meat, fishing, guns, muscle cars, ETC... I know my way around a hammer and enjoy my beer.  I am masculine, always have been and like many others have said, im not even physically attracted to other men, i just very much enjoy taking their cocks and cum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...