First time

• 2 weeks later...
Guest freespirited44

I had my very first on a camping trip at 12 years old with my friend who was 14 and his cousin that was 16.

One night we decided to go on  a walk to the lake and we all when skinny dipping  it was a remote place and pitch black out. 

anyway after an hour of play fighting in the nude  we were all very turned on so we thought it would be a good idea to get out and get dressed before thing got out of hand.

But as soon as we got out we started play fighting and before I knew it I was between both of them my friends cock was hard and pressing against my bum and with out warning he started to cum and as he did he he slowly slid the head of his pulsing cock inside me. For some reason he stopped there and finished cumming inside me and pulled out. He later said it was because he thought I would be upset. Anyway at the time I really wanted him to go all the way in as I was so turned on as his cousin was in front of me playing with my cock and put my hand on his . After a min my friend went to the water for a swim and his cousin started kissing me and got between my legs he pushed my legs up knees  up to my chest and apart and stuck his fingers inside me. I had plenty of cum on me and in me from my friend and then he started to slowly push his cock inside me he stopped for a min as it was very painful at first but as i relaxed he pushed the rest of the way in. as he was kissing me he started to move his hips taking deeper and longer thrusts each time. It was not long before I could feel his cock pulsating and As he thrust  his cock in and out his cum was running down My back. If you ever get the chance to have someone fuck you don't pass it up as it is an awesome feeling