Cock ring - poll

frombottom

Guest swm1963

7 hours ago, frombottom said:

Personally I like to wear cock ring. When I bottom it keeps me hard and helps me to cum hands free. When I top I love to push my slippery balls against his buttock. It feels great and I shoot bigger at the end.

Any thoughts? 

Hi there, I love wearing rings & straps etc during sex, I love the feeling they give & they push your package out further, looks good for posing etc - but wearing splitters or dividers during sex is great fun makes everything feel harder & more fulfilling !!!!

Hard (7).JPG

Hard (8).JPG

Hard (9).JPG

Hard (10).JPG

Hard (11).JPG

Hard (12).JPG

• 2 years later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

Rings are cool. I have yet to find one tight enough to maintain my erection, I've had them on so tight that my cock turned blue...

20210117_155737.jpg

cock rings.jpg

J8.JPG

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, Guest BreedDaddyDeep said:

Rings are cool. I have yet to find one tight enough to maintain my erection, I've had them on so tight that my cock turned blue...

cock rings.jpg

whoa, doing that right there destroyed my cock! Ok, maybe 'destroyed' is a little to strong of a word for it, but before the ring in the middle of it, my dick was straight, always easy to cum and piss... after the one time it developed a sharp upward curve when hard. I have a very hard time cumming and a hard time pissing. all from just one time putting on a tight fitting metal ring in the middle, the fucked part was when I started to realize it was getting to tight my cock started getting harder and harder, which made it even tighter. It just wouldn't go down, took like 30 minutes before I could get it off me. By then the damage was done.  The very next day when I got hard it was already noticeable and within a week it had about a 30 degree upward bend.   Oh well, Live & learn I guess.

I still love to wear cock rings, just not on the shaft.

My Snapshot_282.jpg

• Like 1