Morning wood love it

I love waking up to my boyfriend morning wood .He wakes me up by putting that morning wood in my pussy ass and pounds my ass or I've had a man jack off over my face and wake up to his cum hitting my face or he fucks my face .

Best I love about all this is going to work smelling of sex and the straight man or woman not getting any 

I remember this afternoon well. 

This Hot hairy Man came in from out of town and he and I kiss and 69 and he started work on my tight hairy hold and got all slick 

and slid his raw hard 7` cock up my ass and it was so Great  until we both shot our loads . The bad thing about the day was that 

he had to good home.

Now that I`m older I don`t get Guys these days and would love to get gang bang , but don`t about where to find guys who don`t 

care what the guy is young or old . I d have a hair tight hole wait for some hard cock to unload up my ass .

You all have gotten me hard just reading about your stories. 

8773556_516801.jpg

Do you want to got up turned around and asked if I was usually in bed all day or if we were going to fuck some more and started laughing because he realize I forgot where I was so fucked up that was a great weekend of sex Oh definitely agree a nice hard cock in the morning or in Whitehall foreign perfect way to start her in the day or several times a day. We love waking up with a nice hard cock rubbing up against me rubbing up against a nice ass so the best ones in or I could remember who they were or where I was. And I agree nothing better than going to work with the smell of sex all over you. Can you just mail that certain smell . I think one of the best times was waking up at a friends house getting her I was not recognizing anything he would let his hair grow really long and really cute redhead. I can I was waking up looking in the mirror and seeing what I thought was the back of a small credit woman brushing her hair listening to the news about the bloom fiesta in Albuquerque. Do you want to got up turned around and asked if I was usually in bed all day or if we were going to fuck some more and started laughing because he realize I forgot where I was so fucked up that was a great weekend of sex. As the two pictures were a test I had a great weekend I don’t think my whole head been that Paul quite a while when he realize I forgot who I was he said he’s going to fuck me and make sure