Toy Fun !!

Guest swm1963

Fellow barebacking bottom boyz, we all like to take bare cock up us & feel the length/width etc but when we can't get us a man to fuck us we have to make do with a dildo - so my question is do you like to play with your toys more often than not, do you have a favourite type of dildo, do you have a preferred type of lube you use & do you like to huff poppers while you play & have any of you played with your dildo on cam in a chat room & or recorded your ass play?

As for me, yes I do like to use dildos  when the mood takes me, I usually use a dildo before I meet up with a top just so I can wake my arse up ready to take the real thing, I do prefer the dildos with a suction base ( note to self I need to get a couple ), I do like to smother myself in baby oil when playing but do like to use a basic lube to wake my hole up for easier entry ( using liquid silk at the moment ), I always huff poppers when being a sex pig anyway ( liquid gold or English ), & yes if am ordered to will use dildos on cam & yes I have recorded the same ( proof below ) !!

Over to you guys - have you - do you - would you ???      

Ass Play !!_Moment.jpg

Ass Play !! (2)_Moment.jpg

Ass Play !! (3)_Moment.jpg