First time getting rough fucked with dom top.

Hi all, I'm new here, I'm a 25 year old Virgin, and have in a few days an appointment with a black dominant top 9 inch long and thick, what can I expect from this? Hé is a Total top, seems really nice when I spoke him, I have already gave him a blowjob.

I told him that I wanna fullfill my dreams/fantasy, and that is a rough facefuck/deepthroating, with a rough fuck and some hard, deep and mercilessly pounding. Hé told me that, that possible is on the same day, with 3 or 4 sessions the same day. He also told me, that he first will eat and lube my ass, and going fuck me on doggy and after that, he will fuck me whenI laying on my stomach and he behind me for a merciless pounding.

How can I prepare my self? How much will it hurt? Can it do any damage? Are there bottoms who had the same experience?

And what can I do after a sore throat and ass?
Thank you guys

Guest barehole4use

Sound like you are going to be stretched either way, i would practice taking big dildo's & use lots of vaseline to lube & slick up your cunt for all that stretching.

5 hours ago, barehole4use said:

Sound like you are going to be stretched either way, i would practice taking big dildo's & use lots of vaseline to lube & slick up your cunt for all that stretching.

Thanks, but he is comming tomorow morning I don't have dildos

10 hours ago, barehole4use said:

sounds like you're a pretty stupid cunt.

He was told what to do... Also a giant black cock probably isn't the best first cock to have.