Guest swm1963

Guest swm1963

Hi this your your uk based confirmed bb pig here with a gripe !! When I first came out, 18yrs old, there were loads of public toilets everywhere & I soon discovered the joys of toilet sex, no matter what time of day or night it was, there're certain convenient toilets that were busy with men looking for cock, I remember having loads of hot times in them back then - lots of blow  jobs, giving & receiving, there were even times when I got a good fucking & my home town being a University town there were no shortage of horny students who were looking for action !!

There was one notorious toilet, near the prison ( ha! ) that had a reputation of being ultra busy at nights - I remember plenty of good times there, it contained 2 cubicles with glory holes on all sides & 1 long urinal - could get 8 men there side by side & the usual wall round the side and a large open space neat the wash basins -  there was even the odd occasion when I ended up completely naked by the wash basins bent over and getting shafted by this lad while being watched by at least 5 others !!

Oh the good times - but alas no more - there was a rush in the early 90's to pull all these toilets down & even close all the toilets in public parks !! Does anyone else think this was mean thing to do - such a risky exercise I know - police arrests & gay bashing - but if you timed it right & watched & waited - fuck the fun that took place was hot  !! 

The risk is always part of the fun. It used to be possible to get fucked in Central Park in NYC but not for quite some time. I ran into watersports there, of course blow jobs, and one afternoon a really cute guy was having guys Cum in his face and head. That really intrigued me because I didn't know it was a thing or that it even had a (Japanese) name.