is any genuine guys on this site

Guest swm1963

Well if a guy messages me, I do try to answer when I can, even if it's just to chat about the weather etc !! But I do think that since the development of the chat room & camming , most guys seem happy to get their rocks off that way rather than meeting up in public - over the years that I have been on various sites  I think I've only met up with about 5/6 & yet I've chatted/cammed with possibly 500/600  - so yes I like to think I'm a genuine guy !!

Not "anymore," always was.

When horny people are all into hooking up, but when the horny goes away no so much.

Also, people hide behind the PC screen, myself included, and don't venture out as much as we/I should.

I've actually gotten fucked by a number of guys on RT and A4A but haven't hooked up with anyone on this site...I'll add "yet" cause it could always happen.

• Like 1

To be fair, I doubt there is another member to this site within 250 miles of me. Haven't got any messages, but it would be futile if I did.  Folks in the larger cities have better and more opportunities, if you are looking to hook up. I've had better luck on Squirt and A4A. Only one guy on RT who couldn't keep it up but did a great job of eating my ass for an hour or so. 

But I'll put this out there. If you are traveling across Kansas on I-70, give me notice of your plans and I'll make arrangements with my schedule. I'm about halfway between KC and Denver.  This is probably the only way anyone from this site will come near me. Same username on squirt, RT (and A4A added numbers).  

Guest barehole4use

I find this site more a forum then a place to actually hook up, The guys who are on the adjoining link with profiles can be found quite easily at planetromeo too + Most guys are not in my area on this site.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dutchdelight

I allways hook up with the guys who show interest to my breeding parties. Unfortunally THEY often don’t show up. Announce my parties on about 12 sites pending the location. 

UK and US on this site allways as well! Not sure if guys from here did join breeding me, but like to think so!

if interested: October 10th/11th Amateur remake of the 1000 loads fuck movie with Dutch Delight as the Cumdump taking all loads!

see www.dutchdelight.eu and join! Start collecting loads now to bring and insert as in the movie! 

291353D1-44E9-43ED-B8EB-168A1D62E0FD.jpeg