Guest swm1963

Guest swm1963

Just a curious confirmed barebacker here with a quick straw poll as it were, as barebackers we fuck without the use of a condom but I wonder what position you class yourself as? Are you a top, a bottom, a versatile, a top/versatile, a bottom versatile, a seeded & breeder or a pull outer ? I'll start !! - I class myself  as a bottom taker, I like being seeded & breeded etc tho I have been known to top on the very odd occasion & I seeded & loved it - tho I still consider myself  as taker - go figure !! :wacko: ^_^  

I consider myself a cum dump. I don't like when the top pulls out, either from my butt or mouth.  I much prefer taking cum in my butt.

• Like 3
On 7/4/2018 at 8:56 AM, nakedbear said:

I consider myself a cum dump. I don't like when the top pulls out, either from my butt or mouth.  I much prefer taking cum in my butt.

Same here. And if the top cums in my ass, I want to suck his cock clean when he pulls out and hopefully get a lingering drop or two to taste. 

• Like 2

I'm a 100% bottom and I enjoy taking seed up my man pussy, I love taking it like a girl, lol, if you know what I mean, in a fem/masculine way, nope, I don't want a guy to pull out before impregnating me with his babies, but I've never had the chance to suck his cock after he's been in my cunt, because I know that I was born to be bred by a man, it's a maternal instinct that I have that needs to be fulfilled form time to time.

• 1 year later...

I am a total bottom, a cum dump, taker never push out cum let it ease or run out as it does love being ring bred and seeded 

• 2 months later...

I'm totally a bottom. Don't get me wrong, I can get off in a nice ass or mouth myself. I just prefer to feel a nice hard cock pounding my ass until he cums up in me while I beat off. I also enjoy sucking guys off and swallowing their loads, but nothing beats the satisfaction of taking a good hard ass fucking!

• Like 1

In my teens through about my mid-20s, I was very versatile--I mostly fucked and got sucked off, but I enjoyed having any kind of fun. Since my late 20s, I've been a versatile top--I enjoy doing lots more than total top--like 69, mutual j/o, double penetration, daisy chains,etc.--but I don't get fucked; the one exception is I do enjoy being in the middle of a sandwich (fucking while getting fucked).  Even at group parties, there's never been a question; in fact, twice before I could get completely naked, someone started sucking my cock.  Like I've said elsewhere, everyone I fuck must let me fuck them bareback and must let me cum deep inside them that first time or I cannot fuck them.  Most guys I meet again, I fuck and almost always breed deep unless agreed differently ahead of time.  When I do fuck, I absolutely refuse to pull out, even when they want to change their minds, until I breed them deep with one of my big loads; without exception, they were glad they took my cock & cum.

• Like 2
Guest barehole4use
10 hours ago, Hard8Stud said:

When I do fuck, I absolutely refuse to pull out, even when they want to change their minds, until I breed them deep with one of my big loads; without exception, they were glad they took my cock & cum.

Love this.

images-1.jpeg

Guest Handyhomo

I used to be verse and loved breeding a tight hole.  Years later, 95% bottom and love to get bred.  If the guy prefers to pull out and shoot all over my chest , face or in my mouth, I’m good with that too

I'm strictly bottom bb only.  two rules I have:  no condoms, no pulling out.  Cumming in me is hight encouraged.   I'd really like to belong to a breeding program in Pittsburgh if possible 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 7/18/2020 at 8:45 AM, Armin74 said:

Used to be a top, now i'm about 99% bottom. 

I already was a cumdump when i suck guys, but since about a half year i'm also a cumdump when i get fucked. 

I use to be a top and now I’m almost all bottom.  Love becoming more and more bottom 

• Like 1
On 7/3/2018 at 2:48 PM, Guest swm1963 said:

Just a curious confirmed barebacker here with a quick straw poll as it were, as barebackers we fuck without the use of a condom but I wonder what position you class yourself as? Are you a top, a bottom, a versatile, a top/versatile, a bottom versatile, a seeded & breeder or a pull outer ? I'll start !! - I class myself  as a bottom taker, I like being seeded & breeded etc tho I have been known to top on the very odd occasion & I seeded & loved it - tho I still consider myself  as taker - go figure !! :wacko: ^_^  

I'm strictly total proud sub bareback bottom.  been so since my first time and im not ashamed of it!

• 4 months later...
Guest BreedDaddyDeep

I'm strictly a sub-bottom. I freely give my body to guys to use as they wish for their sexual pleasure. I love what I do and very, very rarely deny any requests.

P7240950.JPG

P7263518sm.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...