Here's a question to all the BB Members, Tops and Bottoms, Have any of you have had the chance to have BB Sex on the Beach?

Hi guys, here's a real question for all of you, regardless if you're a top or bottom, fem and masculine, Who's had the chance of having BB Sex on the Beach, was it during the day, at night, was it on an isolated area, or was it quite close to where a lot of families were swimming not that far from where you were fucking or being fucked, breeding or being bred?

Love to have sex on the beach, I prefer a more secluded place albeit don’t mind spectators.

its more romantic during sunset. Very refreshing is in the water, the only down side is you have to wait until presentable again when leaving the water. Pic @ my favourite beach

964B6016-214B-4E41-AB8A-CC4140287153.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Yep! Day and night, in the water, just at waters edge and in the sandhills.... was a regular at Swanny nude beach. 

Even waved to passers by while sitting on a big thick cock surrounded by low shrub.

But best naked in a small sheltered area at start of sandhills, towel flat, arse lubed, head covered with another towel, soon had 'hill walkers' stopping and sliding their hard cocks into my hole, felt 3 take turns one day, no idea who they where or what they looked like! Its a fair walk back to the car with all their cum drippin from my hole. 

Nightime was just as busy! Especially a nice hot night, was fucked hard n raw by 10", over the bonnet of a car in the carpark, got really well loaded as he blew twice in me.

Beach shower blocks were also good, so many married men just want to unload into any willing hole.

IMG_2066.PNG

Guest Dutchdelight

Yes, actuall 

y. Various times. Hottest occasion was with the lifeguard. Teasing us and we him all day. As soon as his sift ended he ripped his clothes of and joined us on the beach. No need to explain we’ve started playing with this hot blond muscleboy. He didn’t have any rejections so we ended up with a very hot fuck on the beach at sunset. Even included doubldefuck! As it was at the end of the day, beach was getting empty but we still had audience. When the last of us shot his load we ended up with an applause from the  audience. SO HOT!!!