To all the bottoms out there, Who's had the pleasure and uportunity of being double penetrated by two tops.

OK you guys out there, here's a curly question for you all and I want your honesty on this one, the question that I'm about to ask is this.

Who out there has been double penetrated by two tops, how did it feel have you regretted doing it or not and did they both blew their babies/seed deep inside of you?

And if you did do this, would you do it again?

• Like 1
Guest swm1963

It's only happened to me once before - I rather enjoyed it but neither chap shot his load!! I didn't think I would manage 2 cocks at once but with plenty of lube & finding the perfect position worked & I got used to the feeling of 2 cocks fucking BB at the same time - did feel quite stretched for a while !! ( lol ) Might try it again - depends on my mood & if I get as lucky again I guess !! ??

yes i had this amazing chance and the feeling was  amazing !

it happened only twice for me but with the two same guys. both 8 inches thick and both fucked me hard rough deep and long. Both came at the very same time and i felt all the loads cuming deep in me, filling my cunt totally to slide then along my legs… The guys asked me if i wanted to eat it and i said : for sure ))). So they licked it up and shot it back in my mouth;  then we kissed  exchanging the holy nectar )))

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have been double-penetrated 7 times. All bareback and both tops cummed inside me, but not necessarily at the same time. It's awesome, because you can feel both top's pulse as they stretch you and when they swell before cumming! Incredible feeling! Biggest problem is getting two tops together. Message me if you want the details of one or more of the times I did it.

• Like 1

I frequently get double penetrated, and love it.  There again, I am a shemale whore :rolleyes:

I used to know a couple in Houston that loved Double fucking me, but not half as much as I loved getting it.  Most Friday nights and Sunday’s I would be invited over sometimes just the host couple and other times some of their friends.  At least once during every visit I had the pleasure of being DP’d. As most bottoms know, you can’t be DP’d with a small cock. I thing the number of DP’s I’ve had would be north of 80. I know that at least one of every pair came in my ass.  I find it the be one of the most exciting sexual feelings I know. It’s like there are two puppies rolling around inside me 

best feeling ever!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Yes......I'm currently on holiday Japan, and just two nights ago had two cocks in me. One was my Japenese b/f, Kenta, the other was a married guy we picked up at an onsen....long story....lol

Kenta has an 8.5" cock, and Hirohisa, around about 8"....ive tried before, but the guys cocks were too small.......this was perfect

It took awhile to find the right position. Initially Hirohisa, lay on his back, i then lowered myself onto his cock, and Kenta came in behind me.....It was the most amazing feeling ever, the only problem was Hirohisa was finding it difficult to thrust whilst under me. The position that worked best, for us, was when i lay on my side, Hirohisa slid his cock in from the right side, then gently rolled me over so my back was on his chest, with my head over his left shoulder, he then raised my right leg, which allowed Kenta,  to cum in from the front, with my right leg on his shoulder. This allowed both boys to pump away to their hearts content. Once they got a rythem going, the feeling was spectacular,  it almost felt like i was being sawn in half, as one cock went in and the other went out. Then they thrust together for a couple of mins,  fuck me i almost past out....no words can describe that feeling.......unfortunately they couldn't keep it going like that for long and went back to the sawing motion. ..........They fucked me for about 20 mins before they blew in me,......Hirohisa came first, then Kenta about 30 seconds later.......they both lay with their cocks still in me, and i could feel the cum running down both my inner thighs....mmmmm yum.

The great thing about this position, was both guys could still kiss me whilst fucking.....a good kisser really does turn me on.

20180408_133606-1.jpg

20180408_133438.jpg

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
Guest subbttmhole

I have had the opportunity, but it was not a pleasure. It was $%@#$%#$ and I wasn't ready at all, lots of lube and muscle involved. The guy under me held me tight to him and the guy on top kept me pushed down and wouldn't take no fo ran answer.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, yes yes I love being DP’d. I knew a black couple in Houston years ago and they both loved fucking me both alone and together.  After several afternoons of purely enjoyable sex we fell into a bit of a routine. I’ll refer to them as B and T.  I would arrive at there home and T would often be tied up in his office or not yet home so B and I would get started.  He had a lovely 8”+ uncut cock that wasn’t fat but it wasn’t thin either. I’d suck him even thou I rarely saw him soft. He would toss me on my back with my legs in the air and start fucking me hard and deep. B was always a fun fuck but normally after slamming into me for about 10 minutes T would enter and B would flood my insides with his thick hot cum. 
B would pullout and make room for T who would lay on his back and I would take his semi hard cock and get it to its full 10” thick uncut cock.  I would lube his fuck pole and lower my beaten cum filled hole down to the base.  He would pump in and out a few strokes covering inside and out of my hole with slippery wet cum and lube. 
B would move into position and place his head at the crowded entrance to my sex tube. I’d lean far forward onto T below me and B would start his slow deliberate push inside. He moved slow as to not cause me too much pain but it actually wouldn’t have mattered, he could have rammed it home and I was not going to complain or ask him to go slower. As he added his girth to his friend and lover below me the would start a slow rhythmic stroking inside me. 
I can’t tell you how awesome it felt. I can only say it felt like two gerbils running around in my hole. I don’t know how they knew but they started speeding up and trying to out do who could fuck me deeper and harder and while they rarely came together but never withdrew until they added two loads to the one already in my ass. 
By this time B had cum twice. He would leave us and after a quick breather, T would put me on my stomach and look at my beaten fucked and filled hole. He would prop up my ass for easy access and shoved his still hard cock into my ass and start fucking me like he was drilling for oil. His biggest load was normally this one. 
after fucking a 4th load into me he would thank me and fall fast asleep. There were times B had to cum in and help me roll him off.  
I always made sure to hold as much of their cum in me as long as I could. Sometimes that would be the next day. Most was absorbed by then.  

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love being double penetrated and have been double fucked by lots of guys. its really easy to do in a gangbang environment where my hole is well stretched and full of cum. plus its easier for bareback cumdumps like me. even better, if you get the right guys is triple penetration. at least one of the guys need to have a nice long cock. I have never taken 4 cocks at a time but have done 4 dildos and 3 dildos and a cock.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2018 at 6:32 AM, BBkatchir said:

I have been double-penetrated 7 times. All bareback and both tops cummed inside me, but not necessarily at the same time. It's awesome, because you can feel both top's pulse as they stretch you and when they swell before cumming! Incredible feeling! Biggest problem is getting two tops together. Message me if you want the details of one or more of the times I did it.

Total tops won't do it.  But, guys who are versatile tops or very versatile will.  I had a 5-year regular who invited a well-built, well-hung, shaved, bi, & very versatile over while waiting on me; he wasn't sure he could take both of us but then absolutely loved it! For us fucking together, it was fantastically exquisite as our thick, 8-inch cocks were pressed together fucking bareback. As tall as my former regular (who has since moved too far away to meet) is, though, it became somewhat awkward. Both us tops were ready to cum, though, so the 3rd guy shot his load on my regular's back, then I fucked until cumming deep inside.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I love being double penetrated and have been double fucked by lots of guys. its really easy to do in a gangbang environment where my hole is well stretched and full of cum. plus its easier for bareback cumdumps like me. even better, if you get the right guys is triple penetration. at least one of the guys need to have a nice long cock. I have never taken 4 cocks at a time but have done 4 dildos and 3 dildos and a cock.

Logistically because of the human bodies attached to cocks, I don't see how it's possible to be fucked in the ass by 4 cocks at once; but, 4-on-1 with 3 fucking while the 4th gets sucked is possible and hot.  As for TPing, I have bookmarked a video of 4 lean, flexible twinks where 3 fuck a 4th at www.xvideos.com/video28402565/triple_p; all 4 are mostly or all versatile and seem to already be familiar with each other because of how spontaneous they usually are and how easily they do what most would consider difficult; the TP is obviously planned as the centerpiece of the video, so they had to have already done it together several times before.  All 3 fucking cocks are above average in length but--probably to make it work--2 are of average thickness while one is thick; they easily go right to DP at the 3-min. mark in a 12m50s video; at 5:00, they switch out, 2 lie down very close & scissors-like, and the 4th guides the bottom onto 2 cocks to ride both at once; at 6:36, they easily start another DP while making room for the 4th who pushes his cock in between the other 2 as they all immediately experience ecstasy. The TP in this video continues for 4 minutes (of this edited version) before cutting to the 3 tops in a bukkake with the guy who had just been TP'd.  I had not thought all-male TP was possible until I saw that.  It is seriously one of the hottest videos I have ever seen and showed me that I must find guys to do this with myself!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...