Preparing ass for pozzing

After years of posting on here, it looks as though I may be nudging close to getting pozzed. As I have been delayed (multiple reasons, but hopefully not stopping me now) , I am keen to help the pozzing to happen sooner rather than later.

ibelieve that using a soft toothbrush inside my ass, covering at least 6 inches inside my hole with some extra work on the rim of my ass could be effective. I slice that douching with a mixture of lemon juice and vinegar makes the skin more vulnerable. I hope that attending a Cum Union meeting for 5 hours and then getting to Hard On and some time on Hampstead Heath should do it. Any thoughts on how I best prepare my hole so is does get pozzed  please let me know.  

Also, anyone who is toxic and would like to unload, please let me know - anything from a few rapid dumps to a planned conversion session welcome.

weekends best for meeting - I live in Cambridge and will travel to take loads.

• 8 months later...
Guest barehole4use

I hear what always works is make sure first before you do anything that you arse is cleaned out & ready to take cock, then take a bit hit of poppers that it makes you a bit dizzy then stick a rough toothbrush inside your arse & brush the inside of your arse using the poppers to muffle the sting, you will after a minute or 2 notice when the toothbrush head starts getting red. this means your arse is getting a bit bloody but it's only the start keep taking poppers & keep brushing until when you remove the toothbrush it s really red then you know you are ready for POZZZING ! 

Now you should go out & take multiple bareback cock, if this don't work nothing will.