Ambush Poz Load

Just read a couple stories on here about guys getting fucked by a top purporting to be neg, and the top telling them that they're poz right before, during, or after they shoot their poz load in them. It freaks me out because I'm a mostly straight guy with a girlfriend, but when I travel for work I love having guys come to my hotel and giving me anon loads. I always ask prior to meeting if they're neg. I fully realize I'm taking a chance, I mean even if the guy thinks he's neg, he might not be, but I guess that's part of what turns me on about the whole scenario. I'm not on PreP or anything, so I'd be pretty freaked out if a guy who I thought was neg,  told me he was poz right after shooting a big load in my tight ass.

Anyone else have any stories about doing this to another guy, or having it done to them. Share your story please, and how you reacted.

• Like 1

I really think you should be on PreP if you're going to take anon loads. From everything I've read and heard it's just a matter of time before you lose the game of Russian Roulette. 

I've had guys tell me they're poz as they're shooting but I always assume they are anyway if they're having random bareback sex.  One guy actually got turned on when he thought he was pozzing my ass. After he came I suggested that, while he may be poz, he has no idea what I may have, which freaked him out a bit. But hey, it was true, I'd been pounded by a lot of anon guys that day at the sauna.

• Haha 1

Thanks, yeah I'm planning on getting on PreP now. I'm thinking though that even after I get on Prep, I'm not going to tell anyone. It would be a huge turn on knowing that some guy was thinking that he was giving me, a neg guy not on PreP, a stealth poz load. Basically the more turned on my top is, the more turned on I'm gonna be, right? Just the same though, even when I get on PreP, I'm still going to try to screen for neg guys to top me.

It sounds like a good idea to get on PreP. Neg guys are really only neg at the time they take the test, their next fuck could change that on their way home from taking the test. They will still say they are neg till the next test!

There are guys who will say their neg but are poz for whatever reason, some will never say they are! If you are having a few anon guys, you wouldn't know which one poz's you... they might not know they are poz either!

I think you really need to look after yourself and be true to yourself... if you like anonomous men fucking you, why the girlfriend? Or if your bi at least make her aware as there are other STD's you could pass to her. It can get really complicated.

You're absolutely right about the PreP. I finally took the step and got my labs a couple days ago. I'm expecting to get my prescription by Monday. 

As for the girlfriend, we haven't had sex in forever, and she's in the process of moving out. I'm definitely bi though, so at least with the PreP they'll be some level of protection for any future girlfriend. I live in a small town, so telling anyone I'm bi isn't an option.