Whats ur taboo?

Guest Spobuttslut

• 3 years later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:44 AM, Guest Spobuttslut said:

Ive mentioned mine i tried while in puberty &,would damn sure do it again!

Now you've left me in suspense! Let's see... I am into all manner of things when proposed to me by a hot top or hot tops, but maybe the most intense sex I've ever had (resulted in totally-flaccid, ceaseless full-body multiple orgasms that went WAY past the point of running out of fluid to ejaculate... EVERY time) is pretty taboo, and involves a knot/tie situation (the precise one that apparently hits my spot just right and obliterates me with an honestly debilitating ten-minute or quarter-hour orgasm. Whew.

It's also essentially intensely painful *Y(*YO*HOH up until the point where it becomes pleasure, which... has its own appeals. Not for everyone. 

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Well, I'd like to know where Spobuttslut mentioned it, especially if he was actually a member of BB & BB Forums. Having started this topic, he should have mentioned it.

When I was 13, I started climbing out my bedroom window to jack off in the front yard, often seeing how good that looked by checking out my nighttime reflection in our car windows & mirrors. After only the 2nd time, I knew that sex is always better outdoors than indoors whenever possible. By 14, I would walk totally naked & hard first to under the streetlight at one street corner, stroke my cock, walk still hard to under the light at the other end of the block, stroke my cock, walk back to our house, and the jack off near the street before climbing back in the window. Back then, almost no-one worked 3rd shift, few worked 2nd shift, and almost everything was closed by midnight; so, traffic was rare & almost everyone was home or asleep. In the rare case of an oncoming automobile, I usually just maneuvered where a tree or parked car made me appear only waist-up natural. The few times I was caught off-guard (front or back lit by headlights), I just continued walking nonchalantly. I've related in detail elsewhere; but, from age 16 till I got my first apartment almost 5 years later, I figured out when I could strip at the back of the driveway, walk naked to the front of the house, and stroke my cock in the afternoon sun & in full view of the west half of the block with our parked car & next-door neighbor's hedge blocking the view from the east. Especially in summer, everyone closed their blinds & curtains to keep out the heat, which allowed me to step out just into the front yard where I could see my fully sunlit naked body & rock-hard cock on the reflection in my bedroom window. Sometimes, I couldn't help but go ahead & jack off. The design of complex where my first apartment made it easy some night to stroll naked, sometimes hard, and even stroke my cock. Since most people in the late 1970s still worked only weekdays, they slept late Saturdays; so, if we're up early enough Sat. mornings, I often left my apartment naked, carried only my keys, & would stroll through the outdoor walkways, making sure no-one was up yet along the way; once I stopped to relax in one of the 3 small, so semi-private pools and another man saw I was naked & hard in the pool, and kept walking like nothing was unusual. Anytime I did that, I only did while dark; but Saturdays I strolled around, usually horny, as late as 8:30 am, well after sunrise. I wasn't really looking to be seen but rather to enjoy the outdoors & my sexuality nude as nature intends. In fact, on a completely nonsexual vein, I realized I could remain totally nude, carry all my dirty clothes to the laundry room in the middle of the parking lot, and after an hour or so carry everything back if I waited until after 1 a.m. Once, before moving there, I waited until almost 2 a.m., put on only running shoes & a homemade thong and rode my bicycle almost a mile to a well-lit intersection that was busy during the day, & back; when I saw 2 cars approaching the intersection from my left & another from my right, I just casually went ahead & rode my bike through, giving them a good view of my lean, tanned body that appeared nude unless they could see the narrow, light-blue waistband.

I don't know if that counts as taboo; but, it's the first thing I thought of even I hadn't crossed my mind in a long time.

Interestingly, that reminded me of one of the times I went next door to play with the oldest of the 3 kids next door; he was a year older, but we had been best friends since I was 6½. Not long after they moved in, his parents bought him a small wooden fort in the style of the American Old West, complete with ground level open area, a gate, & an upper deck with a small covered "room." We did lots of things there; but, this time, being summer, I was about 15, and showed up barefoot & wearing only shorts. A few minutes after he & I went through the fort's gate, I dropped my shorts, stretched, & said, "Ooh, this is so good!" Realizing I was making no attempt--sunlit but hidden from the yard & between their house's windows--to pick up my shorts, he started to say something, but I convinced him to shed his shorts & T- shirt, too. I said, "See how the sun feels so much better?" When I saw the other kids had left the back yard, I said, "Come on!" & climbed the short ladder to the upper deck. After sitting up there nude together and talking usual kid nonsense, I showed him how we could both lay out nude in the sun side by side with his head by my feet. After half an hour or so, I sat up so he did, too, with a huge grin from having discovered something new and told me he'd have to sunbathe nude whenever he could. But, being a teenage boy, I was starting to get horny; so, I casually started stroking my hard dick without changing the subject. But, he soon couldn't ignore what I had to do & couldn't help but get hard himself; I was a bit surprised to see his prick wasn't quite as long or thick as mine. I leaned back to be fully sunlit and started stroking with my whole right hand. After he had been speechless & mesmerized for several minutes, I smiled & said, "Don't just be a spectator. Stroke yours, too!" His hard dick was pointing up at the sky, but he still wouldn't, I guess surprised I would do that. So I reached with my other hand, stroked him myself, then moved his hand to his dick. "That's better, now, isn't it?," I said, to which he nodded yes. We had done so many things together, so I knew this was overdue. After maybe half an hour, I told him to get down to ground level so that I could show him something. Facing the west & the sun, I lay with my legs straight out on the flat boards of the upper level, out my hands under my thighs, and pulled myself forward until I was sucking the head of my own prick. With a great side view, his jaw dropped with astonishment. After a few minutes, he finally said, "Wow!!" I sat up, laughed at his reaction, and said I had just learned how to do that. (I couldn't self-suck regularly for another year and did so, usually taking 2-5 inches, until I let my back get too stiff at age 53. It was almost a year before he could also suck his own cock, too.) So, I jumped down to ground level, started stroking in full sunlight with both hands, and said, "Come on! You, too!" So, he got on the opposite side so we'd clearly see each other but sometimes would pause just from watching me. I'm guessing it was 15-20 minutes later when we were both stroking hard & fast that I convulsed, shoved my cock forward, shot a huge load of at least 12 cumshots, heard then saw him shooting his load, and then saw that my first 4 cumshots had hit him on his chest & legs, which had immediately made him cum. I laughed out loud & apologized for not telling I cum a lot (and still do) and had hit the wall several times beyond the commode at home, but really didn't expect to shoot that far. So, after several minutes, we went out still naked into their back yard so that I could use the water hose to wash my cum off him. We went back into the fort until the sun dried us out. We managed to get naked several more times & occasionally jack off together, but life started getting in the way. Again, that probably doesn't count as taboo; but, the previous recollection reminded me of this one, and our families' adjacent yards were one big yard for us 6 total kids for many years.

Guest barehole4use

My taboo if i think about would have to be scat or shit, sorry but i don't like dirty stuff also i have no interests in injecting drugs in to my arms or anything to do with needles is a turn off for me too.

I don't like things like that either and say so in all of my online profiles when possible.

The only real taboo I engaged in was fucking one of my sisters, who first asked me to after seeing me walk naked & start to jack off late one night, and a few of my cousins when I was younger. Never did it again once we started growing up & going off to college. (But, they do know I live nude whenever possible.) I knew the brothers next door shared a bunk bed until their screened-in porch was remodeled into an extra bedroom; but, I was never sure if they ever played together. 6 or 7 years ago, though, I watched two 19-year-old identical twins who were totally versatile take turns fucking each other.

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...
Guest swm05

Probably not taboo & more like a fantasy but damn I wish I had a brother - I'll leave the rest to your imagination but let it involve cameras & video cameras etc . ;):P;) 

• 2 months later...
Guest versatilebbslut
On 4/7/2023 at 7:01 AM, swm05 said:

Probably not taboo & more like a fantasy but damn I wish I had a brother - I'll leave the rest to your imagination but let it involve cameras & video cameras etc .  

It's been my wish too. Even made friends and then pretend they are brothers so we could get naked.

• 5 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 9:59 AM, Txcmdmp said:

Taking toxic loads. 

No surprise there, there's plenty of Twitter Groups dedicated to that, now known as X, i.e. Neg Bottom for Poz Loads, not so taboo, but I'll tell you what is taboo, someone fucking you or me with a condom on, Safe Condom Sex is Taboo.

My Taboo would be someone Fucking me with a Condom, because to me, Sefe Sex is very taboo, as they say, if it's covered, it does not go inside my Manpussy, but if it's uncovered and ready to breed me, then it goes inside me, and the sex is on.