Digestive issues after swallowing

I was wondering if anyone else encountered this problem. Sometimes after I swallow a load I will get diarrhea a few hours later. Not always.

For instance, yesterday I went to the local ABS and swallowed two loads. This morning I had diarrhea.  I first noticed it when I was married and ate my own load from my wife.  It only happens sometimes after visiting the local GH, but not every time.

My google search tells me it is allergies and rare.  I find this upsetting because I would someday love to be a cum dump and take load after load in both holes (I've tried at the GHs but with meager results).  Just curious if any of the other cum addicts here have this issue. TIA

• 5 months later...

I've not experienced this, and I've swallowed a hell of alot of loads.......but my ex boyfriend used to get stomach cramps, and diarrhea after taking several loads. Usually the next morning, our doctor said its was an alergic reaction, but I'd love to know more, as i think the doc was just taking the easy option. He used to love lecturing us about unsafe sex.

I have swallowed a lot of loads, but this reaction happens every once in a while.  I noticed it when I saved and froze my cum and ate it later. I thought it was due to freezing it, but then it happened a couple of times after visits to the local GH.  I mean, it isn't going to stop me from sucking and fucking raw cocks. I was just curious if any of the (other) sluts here had experienced this.

• 3 months later...