My first bb

Read some hot stories on here, thought I'd share mine.

My first time getting bred wasn't all that great. Older guy, met him either on cl or manhunt. I went to his place. I was new to the scene so I didn't know what I was doing. He was patient and had a decent cock, but he didn't turn me on at all.

Now my second time, if it counts, was much better. Met this guy on cl. Prior to meeting, he asked if I liked it bare or wrapped. I was super paranoid about hiv, so I told him that if he was absolutely sure he was neg, that I would be open to bare. I got to his place and we stated messing around. He had a really nice cock, about seven inches and thick. I sucked him till he was rock hard, then he turned me around and started rimming me. I'm not all that into rimming, but he seemed to enjoy it. He asked me if he could fuck me bare, and I expressed my trepidations. He said he was unsure of his status, and that he would not cum inside me. Just the thought of that skin on skin feeling turned me on so much, so I agreed. He started fucking me real good, me kneeling on his bed, him standing behind me. After about ten minutes, he stood by his word, pulled his cock out of my ass, and I heard his groans as his hot cum squirted all over my back. It was a great liberating experience, I felt I got the best of both worlds.

We kept in touch, and met up again a couple weeks later at his place. Things progressed pretty much the same as our prior encounter, but with less talking. He started fucking me bare again, and I kind of assumed that he would pull out again. About ten minutes in, I heard him groan as he shoved his cock deep inside my ass. I felt his cock pulsating, and felt the warmth of his cum deep inside my ass. I was happy, it felt great, but I was also scared.

For the next few weeks, I was convinced that I was infected with hiv. I waited a few months and got tested, and was relieved to find out that I was neg. We have continued to meet every month or so for the last eight years, and I always look forward to getting ass filled with his cum. I've bred by two other guys in that time, but he's still the best.

• Like 1